Winery Investment

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wiz

Reaction score
I am interested in making a modest investment in a going winery, Any suggestions?

Where? How much of an investment? What are you hoping to get in return?

Interesting - I googled "winery for sale" and thousands of results popped up. But, I don't know if you want to own or co-own. But, regardless of how much of an investment you're talking about, I'd start with the winery. Find one you like, that makes wine you drink.

Just to be clear, you are looking to invest in a current operating winery? Or are you looking to invest in equipment to get a winery "going"?

Assuming the first, a comprehensive partnership agreement is an absolute must, to spell out all the terms, conditions. Is it a cooperation, where you have personal liability protection?

I've heard it said that the best way to make a million dollars running a winery is to start with two million...

I am interested in making a modest investment in a going winery that makes their own wine and has a serious event and facilities program. The stock program must offer a dividend.

Latest posts

Back