What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I walk my step daughters Choc. lab/pit bull many dogs will rush towards us. You always hope there's a fence or leash that will stop them. My problem is Titan runs the other way and I have a tough time keeping up with him. He's afraid of his shadow but I think if push came to shove he would stand his ground. Don't want to find out.

Glad both your daughter and her dog are doing okay. The other dog, getting reported.???

Well we will see if these bills get paid. I know some Homeowners policy say they will not insure if they have certain dog breeds.
Dog bill may be over 2K alone. Not sure what Daughters bill are yet. That is in her hands as she is "of age"

I also spent about an hour with my inssurence cie after my wife rear ended another car with mine....:m:gb

IMG00117-20100924-1603.jpg

Did they put the attacking dog in lock up that is what they do here in Sioux City Iowa now we also have had a problem with it. I hope your daughter and her dog will be all right

Kat's brother threw an engagement party for us yesterday. Today was spent cleaning the house. Still nowhere near finished but we will get there.
I reorganized my wine making area. I looks so much better now.
Got a call from Greg (the owner of Serpent Ridge Vineyard) asking me to stop over saturday and help with harvest and crush. That'll be fun.

I was up by five this morning so I started a three gallon batch of gooseberry wine then had to go out and mow the yard want to start my elderberry this week also.

Did they put the attacking dog in lock up that is what they do here in Sioux City Iowa now we also have had a problem with it. I hope your daughter and her dog will be all right
Amnimal control took it.
Just got dog out of vets. Looks terrible
Organs not punctured but got 5 punctures in her and drains in beyyy
Daughter came out much better.

Changed the alternator on the truck. I think it was that time for it as the headlights flicker when you put on the turn signal. Sigh, what else now before the trip?

I'm dying of boredome doing a 24hrs duty watch on base...Can't wait for the snow to come around!

Enjoying the sunshine after a run of rotten weather here in NZ. Bring it on!!!!

Taking the day off for my birthday. Nothing special planned - take the family to the park, maybe BBQ, pretty much just enjoy the day...

Happy Birthday to you, if your like me your getting where you just want to forget this birthday thing. Once I went past 50 I don't care for them anymore...LOL

Oh Doug now make sure the trucks running good I don't wanna have to store those grapes any longer than need be as I need to put all I can in the freezer LOL

Oh Doug now make sure the trucks running good I don't wanna have to store those grapes any longer than need be as I need to put all I can in the freezer LOL

Truck is running like a champ now (knocks on wood). Hoping for an internet connection in the area where we are staying. Nothing at the actual house we rented though.

I'll be calling you before we leave.

I went shopping for wine supplies to start my blueberry wine and discovered a nice kit for fruit wine...I'll make a post on it later ;)

Back