What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The NFL refs giveth (Detroit game) and they taketh away (Packers game). He had full control of the ball then he fell on the ground and the ball touched (gasp…… the ground) but he still had control of the ball at all times in both hands. That should have been a touchdown. Like others (prognosticators) said, its a bad rule but it is the rule….. :re

Just got back from my son's first Pinewood Derby. He took 2nd overall amongst Tiger Cubs (first graders). About to pitch the yeast on my Shiraz-Viognier and will be putting labels and foils on the 2013 Valpolicella and Petite Sirah.

Edit: here are the labels and the derby car.

IMG_2798.jpg

IMG_2805.jpg

Last edited:
Just got back from my son's first Pinewood Derby. He took 2nd overall amongst Tiger Cubs (first graders). About to pitch the yeast on my Shiraz-Viognier and will be putting labels and foils on the 2013 Valpolicella and Petite Sirah.

Oh I remember those days helping my sons with the pinewood derby cars. If you need any advice please PM me as we took District finals almost every year.

Just last night we were planning the Eagle court of honor as 3 of the boys from my den as I was there leader - have achieved the rank of EAGLE.

go karts are next, then sports cars or Nascar.

I put 12 gallons of apple wine in the secondary's. Then juiced 25 lbs of mango chunks and started two buckets 12 gallons of mango wine I have never done this before we will see how it comes out. Then I juiced 12 lbs of tart cherry's and started a 6 gallon batch of it. I put the heater bands on them and will pitch the yeast later today.
Rick

Getting ready to leave for Penn State for the Wine Quality Improvements class which is tomorrow and Tuesday. Looks to be a very interesting class and it was highly recommended by Runningwolf as a good class as well as Dr Kavic of Kavic Winery.

Attending the wine improvement course at Penn state with dffemt128 and we met berry crusher at the conference.

Oh sure we can say more…….. LOL

resize

Alemuf1CIAAqdH5.jpg:large

I don't think anything more than that can be said. Wow.

spent the last 2 days with ffemt at Penn State for the Wine Quality Improvement course. We met some new friends and chatted with some old ones. We particularly liked the reception after Day 1 and Happy Hour at the hotel....

What am I doing? Not what I planned to do! On our walk to work, my bride slipped on a hidden ice patch, and hurt her shoulder. Back from hospital -- no broken bones, thank goodness. We have to wait and see how bad the soft-tissue damage is. In the meantime, I am a nursemaid!

Latest posts

Back