What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Transferred 12 gallons of skeeter pee to clean carboys and hit with a dose of sparkaloid. Will rack off the lees from the fining on Sunday. Hoping this will hold us over for summer. Some how I dont think it will and I'll be starting a Cranberry Lime next month...

Have an interview this morning. Nervous but pumped because I'm really excited about the possible job change!!
Wish me luck!!

Good luck, I'm still waiting to hear back for the different position I interviewed for befor Christmas. I've heard from both managers stating I'm still in the running and the hope to have an answer in the next week or two....

Good luck, I'm still waiting to hear back for the different position I interviewed for befor Christmas. I've heard from both managers stating I'm still in the running and the hope to have an answer in the next week or two....

Weren't you just recently promoted?

Made an F-Pack and Back sweetened my Concord. Going to bottle next week. It still tasted young and a little bite to it.
Started a Skeeter Pee and used a slurry from my batch of peach. almost 20 hours and no sign of fermentation yet.

Last edited:
Racked 6 gallons of Montepulciano and sipping on the excess. Not too bad but still young. Making crab cakes, asparagus and mashed potatoes for the family for dinner soon.

Preparing for snowmageddon. Milk, bread, toilet paper. Milk, bread, toilet paper. Milk, bread toilet paper. We will be stuck at home for, who knows, maybe minutes at a time. You must buy everything you see at the grocery store when this happens.

Preparing for snowmageddon. Milk, bread, toilet paper. Milk, bread, toilet paper. Milk, bread toilet paper. We will be stuck at home for, who knows, maybe minutes at a time. You must buy everything you see at the grocery store when this happens.

me too
gasoline 2 stroke oil ;)

snowmobile-o.gif

For the past three days, I have been building bookshelves for our library/reading room. I looked at the cost of purchasing, considered my amateur carpentry skills, consulted the God of Carpentry (Norm Abram's book) and found a plan that I believe I can complete. So far, so good. I have made some mistakes on the first one, fewer on the second (very steep learning curve) and all of which I think I can "cover" in the finishing process. With wood filler, paint and stain once can cover a multitude of sins.

Latest posts

Back