What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow I wish there was a club like yours around here. All that food, wine, presentations and the educational part of the meeting, it must last quiet some time. Have fun!

Well, in an hour I will be heading to my monthly Wine Club Meeting here in So. Jersey.
Can't wait as I'm bringing some of my famous smoked pulled pork. Oh yea, some if my Italian Wine for "tasting" LOL!

ooh Tom,

I have a fanastic idea for your next meeting! :i

You should plan to take your meeting on a road trip, like go an visit some wineries. Western PA has some great wineries, from Saxonburg all the way to Edinboro, isn't that right Dan?

And since you will be coming this way you can bring that wine and pulled pork with you! :)

Like Julie said Tom, I think you should listen. Erie, Pa is a good central location for one of your meetings this summer. I know I could get one of the wineries there to host it. Maybe we can even get Wade to bring his gang down here also. Tom, didn't you say you would like to stop at Walkers? :fsh

Oho, this sounds serious....I'm in. Let me know when I should pack. :db

Julie

Well Dan & Julie.. Dont think we would last that long to make it that far. Here is a "small" spread of food and some members

picture.php

Joeswine in the yellow shirt

picture.php

Some of the Girls

picture.php

Well Dan & Julie.. Dont think we would last that long to make it that far. Here is a "small" spread of food and some members

picture.php

Joeswine in the yellow shirt

picture.php

Some of the Girls

picture.php

Well the next time write POISON on it that should ensure more leftovers. :p

Yea alot of good info. We also tasted 3 different Amarone's from '05, '06, '08 There you can see the progress of aging. Guess which one tasted best?

Last edited:
BTW. My famous smoked pulled pork is in the crock pot 10#'s worth

OK has this happened to YOU ?
At the Wine Club meeting today there was 5 guys standing around the kitchen island. On the island was about 24 wines that were corked and had shrink wraps. Someone said "I think we should open a few".
All at the same time 4 of the 5 reached in their pocket and all 4 pulled out a Waiters Corkscrew. Well they all "must" have been Boy Scouts. How do I know?? They were all "prepared".
Just loke the AMX commerical 'Don't leave home without it" LOL :)
Think we are obsessed?

drank my first ever glass of pinot noir today. very tasty, i think i may have to get a kit.

Not seeing an album, either.

Tom,

I went to your profile and there was no album there, so I went to All Albums and that is listed by the newest entry, yours was not there. So I did a search in All Albums and nothing came up at all.

Julie

OK I messed up I had it set to private.. its there now...

Latest posts

Back