What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zilch

832be5be.jpg

See I told you Dan will know!

FREE!!! NADDA, ZILCH, ZERO

Now you had to ask. Feel better or mad you didnt get them....:)

Well since it is my wife's Birthday today I took her out to dinner with her choice of restaurants. She chose a Japanese Bistro so we had hibachi tonight with drinks of course. :h Then home to hopefully relax and the kids kept popping in and seemed to stay forever. Well since I needed to bottle 5 gallons of beer I put them all to work bottling. i'm really glad I have a great wife who doesn't mind that I bottled on her birthday. BTW It had to get done before tomorrow evening because we are leaving for Kansas.

Loading up a brand new laptop for my son. He is 7 years old and earns lots of money around the house by doing chores and saves it very well already. With a coupon I got through Staples and some decent rebates he just bought a new toy. That boy saved up $330 over the last few months! At 7 years old he loads the dishwasher, runs it and empties it. He does laundry, cleans rooms and I do mean clean like an entire bathroom. My 13 year old daughter on the other hand rarely even comes out of here room! He'll probably have a car before her!! LOL

He earned $300 in chores? Dang! Inflation has really gone up since I was that age! :)

He really does a lot of work and almost every single day! My wife had neck surgery a few weeks ago and with me working he is a big help!!!!

He really does a lot of work and almost every single day! My wife had neck surgery a few weeks ago and with me working he is a big help!!!!

I'm sure he is a big help. He sounds like a very ambitious kid. Just complaining cuz my parents squeaked when they walked.... haha

Tomorrow morning Im headed to Rhode Island to do some salt water fishing at a place called Charlestown Breachway which is supposedly a hot spot so wish me luck. I also entered into a bluefishing contest in Ct. on the 27-28th. You will n t ee me most likely on either of those days as Ill be itting the water very hard. 1st place is $25,000, 2nd is $10,000, 3rd is $3,000, 4th and 5th is $1,000 and then all the way down to 32nd plac is all $200. Lots of chances to win some money and Daddy needs a new car badly!!!!!!

I have a massive amount of yardwork to do.. (weedling, triming, clearing, and mowing). But it looks like rain -- so if it rains I'll add washing the jeep to that list (washing cars in the rain is the BEST!!! No need to rinse! - of course, my neighbors prolly think I'm a little odd)

Last edited:
Just finished canning about 15 jars of Hot Peppers, mixture of Sauerkraut Stuffed & Sweet Hot Chunks. Have a few more recipes I'm thinking about trying also.
Doesn't seem like its worth the time to grow my own Green Bell Peppers & fight the deer that are eating everything, saw at a local farm a bag of 6 beautiful green peppers for .99 cents!! Thats pretty cheap!!

AL

Just finished canning about 15 jars of Hot Peppers, mixture of Sauerkraut Stuffed & Sweet Hot Chunks. Have a few more recipes I'm thinking about trying also.
Doesn't seem like its worth the time to grow my own Green Bell Peppers & fight the deer that are eating everything, saw at a local farm a bag of 6 beautiful green peppers for .99 cents!! Thats pretty cheap!!

AL

I tried gardening once........didn't get too much out of it. I figure there are local farms that do a much better job at growing fruits and veggies than I ever could! :)

Back