What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stayed up late last night bottling another 50. Half merlot, half gewurztraminer. Then I lost an hour on the time change..... I was a little tired today.

Hum never came across that blend before? or were you referring to 25 merlot & 25 gewurzt?

Gearing up for my day off tomorrow, its supposed to be rainy & crappy here so i guess ill get to mess with my wine. (got 36 gals) that needs to be racked kmeta & bottled. I haven't had any spare time to work with my wine lately, as my wife is due may 16th and the last couple of wed's ive had off have been devoted to nursery and other unfinished projects around the house. So i think tomorrow will def be a me day! although im sure she has a list for me!

Complex pear and honey notes, grassy citrus and grapefruit, ripe apple, fig, melon, peach, and pineapple all mellow into spicy, honey, butter, butterscotch and hazelnut flavors that linger beguilingly.[/QUOTE]

Now you have to tell us what it means. You sound like a poet.

Complex pear and honey notes, grassy citrus and grapefruit, ripe apple, fig, melon, peach, and pineapple all mellow into spicy, honey, butter, butterscotch and hazelnut flavors that linger beguilingly.

Now you have to tell us what it means. You sound like a poet.[/QUOTE]

Definition of BEGUILE

1: to lead by deception
Examples of BEGUILE
She was cunning enough to beguile her classmates into doing the work for her.

Gearing up for my day off tomorrow, its supposed to be rainy & crappy here so i guess ill get to mess with my wine. (got 36 gals) that needs to be racked kmeta & bottled. I haven't had any spare time to work with my wine lately, as my wife is due may 16th and the last couple of wed's ive had off have been devoted to nursery and other unfinished projects around the house. So i think tomorrow will def be a me day! although im sure she has a list for me!

roflmao, well you better have a me day cuz once that little darling comes there will no longer be and me days. :h

Came home from work for lunch and discovered someone hacked my itunes account and charged $40 to my credit card via paypal. I was pissed. Changed all passwords, ran deep virus scans and opened complaints to apple and paypal. Thankfully the bank hasnt processed the charge yet.
If I find out who it was I will press charges. That's my floor corker fund they were trying to raid!

Bummer on the Paypal hack! Keep an eye out on craigslist i got my floor corker on there for $40.00

Came home from work for lunch and discovered someone hacked my itunes account and charged $40 to my credit card via paypal. I was pissed. Changed all passwords, ran deep virus scans and opened complaints to apple and paypal. Thankfully the bank hasnt processed the charge yet.
If I find out who it was I will press charges. That's my floor corker fund they were trying to raid!

Oh Dan, you think its bad now just wait till you say I do. Then the money starts disappearing from your wallet in the form of cash. No tracing it either. Better put your foot down now.
Hey by the way was that Kat I saw jogging today listening to an Ipod wearing a big smile!

Haha! I'm just glad I caught that when I did. It could have been much worse.
As for the marriage thing. I learned to keep seperate accounts the last time. What's hers is hers and what's mine stays mine.

Haha! I'm just glad I caught that when I did. It could have been much worse.
As for the marriage thing. I learned to keep seperate accounts the last time. What's hers is hers and what's mine stays mine.

Dan one more time. If you're wanna hang with us you're gonna have to remember what we teach you, "what's mine is mine and what hers is ours".

I smell like that when I get out of the shower! :sm

Complex pear and honey notes, grassy citrus and grapefruit, ripe apple, fig, melon, peach, and pineapple all mellow into spicy, honey, butter, butterscotch and hazelnut flavors that linger beguilingly.

Brought the bike into work today since they are calling for it to be 65. Taking a half day, having lunch with my beautiful wife then heading out for a ride. Yeah Baby......

Took today and tomorrow off to try and relieve some stress. Been really hectic at work and needed some time to unwind. Then the weather man tells me this morning that were expecting it to be 71 today and up to 80 tomorrow. Taking the time off was a very wise decision!

If the service department comes through and fixes my car pretty soon, taint no telling where this fat boy may end up with the weather so nice. Was that a sea gull calling my name? LOL

Dan one more time. If you're wanna hang with us you're gonna have to remember what we teach you, "what's mine is mine and what hers is ours".

Now why would you say that?????????? You know dam well that I will call you on this. I know what is yours is Sue's and what is Sue's is hers. :slp

As it should be. :h

Now why would you say that?????????? You know dam well that I will call you on this. I know what is yours is Sue's and what is Sue's is hers. :slp

As it should be. :h

Sheesh did you just wake up or what? As long as xanxer82 hangs around us we'll have Kat knowing her place in no time. Now Julie don't you have some dandelions to go pick you're going to confuse the young lad.

Sheesh did you just wake up or what? As long as xanxer82 hangs around us we'll have Kat knowing her place in no time. Now Julie don't you have some dandelions to go pick you're going to confuse the young lad.

Kinda sorta, I have already had a talk with Kat :).

Washing up and removing labels on a batch of Riesling bottles. Hope to bottle by the weekend if I can get my act together.

Weather is going to be calling me to work outdoors it looks like!

Latest posts

Back