What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back from work. Now I need to label and crate the Strawberry and Kiwi-Stawberry wine (60 bottles) that I bottled yesterday. Oh, and add that to my "wine Cellar"

WORK!!!!!!!!!!!! when did that happen?

LOL, I can't argue with you about Dan, I just thought you were retired.

Well dam, I need to go have a talk with Mike, he has been grey and old since he was in his thirtys and he keeps telling me he needs to retire. :<

Unlike DAN who lives on the computer I still work.

LOL, I can't argue with you about Dan, I just thought you were retired.

photo-ScaryWolf.jpg

Starting my first batch of strawberry tonight! Wish me luck... I'm gonna need it with this steam juicer contraption I borrowed...

Starting my first batch of strawberry tonight! Wish me luck... I'm gonna need it with this steam juicer contraption I borrowed...

The Strawberry I just bottled was from a steamed juicer

Hey Daisy good luck. I hope you like it. I made some from juice I got at Walkers and wow was it powerfully strong. I am thinking maybe next fall I could blend maybe 3 bottles into a carboy full of a white grape of some kind.

Just getting home from an emergency call at a slaughter house/meat packing facility. I hate confined space work. Batteries died on air monitor so will need to go back again tomorrow. Really want to find some time to work on my wine.

Getting ready to go finish it drywall at my sons. Would have finished it yesterday but had to go to a structure fire. Drywall the closet then start compounding.

Back