What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wade sorry to hear about your back! I hope the shot helps and gets you feeling better soon!

Just ordered my Chilean Carmenere juice bucket from the L'uva Bella winery. Can pick it up anytime after March 24th. Hooray!

Just filtered and free so2 tested an asian pear desert wine, free so2 testing our '10 Pinot Noir and then off to a wine tasting with a few of the local winemakers.
We bring some of our wines that we are working on right now and go through and talk about them. Todays tasting is for the '09 reds that we are getting ready to bottle coming up in the spring.

Started a Blueberry Wine from the Blueberries I got last Sunday

Just racked my Cellar Craft, Showcase Coll., Yakima Valley Riesling to the secondary fermenter.

Emptied everything out of one of our storage trailers, except the press and the destemer, in preperation for 26 pallets of bottles we are getting next week. And filled one of our topping containers with '10 pinot noir for topping.

Just got back from a "special" homebrew meeting. We are starting to plan for our 2nd annual Home Brew Day the 1st Saturday in May. We expect 50+ homebrewers brewing that day. Lots to plan and do for that day.

Oh and yes we WILL be drinking alot of each others brews

Bottled 4 gallons of Apfelwein.
Put one gallon aside with 1 clove and a stick of cinnamon.

Racked my Skeeter Pee on to 3 cups of sugar and 3 cans of White Grape/Raspberry Concentrate.
Gonna let it clear a bit more.
Gonna keg instead of bottle. After i get the fridge set up this weekend.

Going to bottle 6 gallons of reisling, 6 gallons of old vine zin, and a gallon of breakfast wine tonight!

I just cleaned about 10" out of my driveway . Its the heavy pelletized stuff thats coming down. Its drifting like crazy too as the snow is blowing side ways instead of straight down. Very windy! Hopefully I'll it won't be as bad this afternoon when I hit it a second time and that'll be it.

Back