What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Racked my wine expert spatlese and the petite shirah/zin.. both have some nice flavors already. Really hope the red turns out well.

Wade E said:
Been there with my last house and had to cut any electrical boxes going on exterior walls to the point where I could barely fit wires in due to block walls firred out with 1" pine. No insulation what so ever there!!!

I have the same problem!! Once I get done with the basement, I plan on going room by room and tearing the walls down and framing the walls so I can insulate my house properly! That should help my heat pump out!

Started looking and doing some research on a pellet stove. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Just a little plumbing left on my side and we can move in now so Im freakin so happy!!!!!!! Still have to install counter top on in law side and sink but thats a walk in the park for me. Ive been averaging 76 hours a week or more for months now and getting wicked leg cramps every night I guess from nerve damage to my back but soon Ill be able to relax. Lots of painting still to do but thats on my wife! Daddy doesnt do paint!

Yea, Craigs list

Last night I posted my truck on Craigs list to see if there might be any interest. It was a 1991 Ford 150 with 63,400 miles. Holy crap I got an immediate call and it was sold within 30 mintues. Tonight we did the transfer. Now I need another truck.

Wow, I still have my 90 F150. Just short of 100K on it. Thats what I use to haul all the stuff between the house and vineyard. Just wondering?? what did you get for it? PM me if you want to keep it quiet.
BTW mines a 5.0 supercab with 8' bed.

Got home from WV just in time to rack 15 gallons of Skeeter Pee with my Allinone. Sanitized 4 cases in preparation for bottling the Malbec and Dragon Blood.

Wow, I still have my 90 F150. Just short of 100K on it. Thats what I use to haul all the stuff between the house and vineyard. Just wondering?? what did you get for it? PM me if you want to keep it quiet.
BTW mines a 5.0 supercab with 8' bed.

Mine was a 2 WD with an 8" bed. It had a reg cab. I asked 1800 and took 1600.

I am moving up to a 1995 2wd Silverado with 80,000 miles. I only use it as a spare vehicle and to haul mulch and bottles in.

Man that supercab is what I need right now. Im in desperate need of a truck now but need the xtended cab for family reasons. Still waiting on all this bs from wifes job to settle so we can have some money again. Shes been out of work for 3 months now with no pay due to severe restrictions with her neck and not sure how long it will be before they rate it and finally cut a check. Then we also are waiting on another settlement from a car accident that happened 4 days after she got her neck surgerey. Her car was in the garage so she rented a car and on the way to her doctor for them yo check her neck she was rearended by a truck which totalled the rental anc believe ig or not it didng do anything to her neck but screwed up her knee instead in which she needs surgery!!! No she wasnt supposed to be driving but my boss wouldnt give me the time off to bring her there!! Freakin AHole.

Transferred my latest batch of Skeeter Pee to a better bottle and a gallon jug. Should be ready for back sweetening the end of September. This will probably be the last batch of pee for the summer. Will start again in March next year with several batches to hold us over for the summer. LOL

Since when did making wine become just as much fun (if not more fun) than drinking it. This is ridiculous and I blame it all on you guys!!! Well mostly Wade! I'll be bottling and tasting my own pee tonight (<--I know...sounds gross huh!) and it's red. Then I'll be getting my Stags Leap Merlot going.

lol...although I have to say my wife appreciates my wine addiction more than my fishing addiction

Started 2 new batches of Cranberry Pomegranate wine. Skeeter Pee still finishing fermenting. Hopefully the boy wakes up from working late to assist in bottling the Malbec and Dragon Blood.

Back