What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I re-built the bottom step today to square it off in preparation for new treads. I also finished up the remaining 2 feet in the dining room and brought the living room floor around the wall in the hall way to meet the dining room at the door way there. Those of you who have been to my house know the layout. I have about another 18" of hall to finish before I hit the steps. I'll finish the entry way after the stairs as I want to cut a door into the raise panels on the stairway side for storage. Any luck by tomorrow I should have all the spindles for the railing out and get a few steps installed.

Tonight I had a planning commission meeting at 6:30 and a fire department meeting at 7:00. Now I'm sitting here enjoying a glass of Malvasia. Yumm.

Knees and back feel about shot, but that's par for the course. This is one job I'm glad I don't do for a living. It will be well worth it when it's done. Will post pics later tomorrow.

Wine rack to hold 129 bottles,cabnet to store supplies in. Just stabilized mango wine,Stabilized Peach wine,ready to rack Blueberry,blackberry,cranberry,in a day or two.5 gals of pear wine is clearing nicely.

After two positive stress tests, had a heart cath today, all is well. Have three stints already. Feel much better already. Loren:)

Bottled the Brianna and Niagara today, would have left them aged in the carboy but I need the carboys. I have 10 gallons of apple, 10 gallons of elderberry, 5 gallons of blackberry and 5 gallons of niagara to do. Not to worried about the apple and elderberry but I am running out of blackberry and niagara and need to get some made.

Bottled the Brianna and Niagara today, would have left them aged in the carboy but I need the carboys. I have 10 gallons of apple, 10 gallons of elderberry, 5 gallons of blackberry and 5 gallons of niagara to do. Not to worried about the apple and elderberry but I am running out of blackberry and niagara and need to get some made.

I coulda', woulda' loaned you a couple of 5'ers, Julie.

Loren, Glad everything is well again!

Julie, sounds like your ready for a trip to Walkers for Niagara and Blackberry.

I got a blackberry and a niagara concentrate for Christmas. And I don't dare go to walkers right now, I need to get carboys freed up, I started my Luva Bella wine list.

Latest posts

Back