What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What did I do today? I learned that garlic and onion wine is really gross smelling in primary fermentation... But on a lighter note, I should be safe from vampires tonight ;)

F Y I

Wade in 3 days we will celebrate our 42nd anniversary.

How many for you?

Well we renewed our vows today in a catholic church as our marriage was never blessed which really meant a lot to her. Im not much of a church going person but Im not against it at all. Try to make the woman happy and life ill be that much better.

CONGRATS!!! :b

Hope you had fun renewing the wedding night :w

That's great news Wade. Congrats to you both and may you be blessed with many more years.

Rick you better turn the lights out before Nurse Rachet comes in.

cuckoo16square.jpg

Congrats Tom. Its 15 years here and actually I am getting another bait runner reel sometime this week but that had nothing to do with this. The night my pole went bye bye a guy I was fishing with told me he had a brand new one like mine still in the box he would sell me pretty cheap but until yesterday I couldnt get a hold of him but he finally called so Ill grab it off him this week some time and replace one of my other reels thats nit a Bait Runner and keep the other as a spare.

Well, my son and future daughter in law came up this evening and drank several bottles of wine. They are finally engaged. Congratulations to Michael and Sammi. We love you

Last edited:
Well, my son and future daughter in law came up this evening and drank several bottles of wine. They are finally engaged. Congratulations to Michael and Sammi. We love you

Congratulations Doug, to you and your family. Better make more wine for the reception. LOL

Congratulations Doug, to you and your family. Better make more wine for the reception. LOL

I tried to get an anticipated date, it all depends on if he is deployed this fall or not. I already told my wonderful wife that the wine we have in the basement may very well be off limits.....

What was it about this weekend?

Our oldest daughter's boyfriend flew out in person on Saturday to ask for permission to marry her. Just him, all by himself. They live in LA and he if anyone recalls he is the grandson of Glen Ford the actor. He is not into acting, in fact far from it. He is an Economist and works up data for Intellectual Property (IP) court cases for legal firms. You might say he is a highly paid researcher that figures out damages lost. Anyway, very sharp guy, about as down to earth as can be (sounds a bit like a young Jimmy Stewart when he speaks), grounded, and very good at saving $$ instead of spending it. Not flashy, drives a Honda Accord for gosh sakes. Needless to say we gave him our blessing. Very happy for the two of them!

Congrats on your good news as well Doug! :br

What was it about this weekend?

Our oldest daughter's boyfriend flew out in person on Saturday to ask for permission to marry her. Just him, all by himself. They live in LA and he if anyone recalls he is the grandson of Glen Ford the actor. He is not into acting, in fact far from it. He is an Economist and works up data for Intellectual Property (IP) court cases for legal firms. You might say he is a highly paid researcher that figures out damages lost. Anyway, very sharp guy, about as down to earth as can be (sounds a bit like a young Jimmy Stewart when he speaks), grounded, and very good at saving $$ instead of spending it. Not flashy, drives a Honda Accord for gosh sakes. Needless to say we gave him our blessing. Very happy for the two of them!

Congrats on your good news as well Doug! :br

Congrats to you also.. It has been a busy weekend.

Congratulations to all of you. Kathy and I will toast to all of your celebratory announcements this evening at wine thirty.:br

Latest posts

Back