Mosti Mondiale What is Wine Conditioner C.C.?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcb54

Reaction score
The Mosti kit I am currently making mentions adding a wine conditionerC.C. if you desire. I can't find anything that tells me what this is...

What is wine conditioner C.C.? Where can you get it?

<table ="Catalog" id="products" align="center" border="1" bordercolor="#000000" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><t><tr><td ="table" align="default" width="2%"><div align="center">6375 </td>
<td width="5%"><div align="center">
%5Cimages%5C2746_sm.gif
</td>
<td width="20%">

Wine Conditioner

Helps stabilize and sweeten wine; 16 oz.</td>
<td width="2%"><div align="right">$4.99</td>
<td width="2%"><div align="right">$4.99 </td>
<td width="5%"><div align="center">Stocked </td>
<td width="15%">

Add to Shopping Cart

Add to Wish List

Shipping Cost Estimate</td></tr></t></table>

Not sure n that but probably a name that is added at the end by a specific Manufacturer. I highly dought there is any differencce between any of the conditioners from various manufacturers.

I hope Mosti's wine conditioner is better than Wine Expert wine conditioner. I used the WE product a while back and felt it gave an unpleasant after taste. Could just be me though. I am beginning to believe I have a very sensitive palate. I need a job on Top Chef or Iron Chef as a Judge.

After using some in one of my smallbatches, I said never again. It gave the wine KT on steroids! Luckily it was a small batch- 5 bottles and I still have 4 left that I haven't dared drink! Maybe after they are about 5 years old I will get brave and try another. I hope others have better luck with it than I did
smiley21.gif

I too would never use it again, sorry tcb for not noticing that your post said if desired, there are a few kits that use this as an F-Pack and thats what I thought this was. Same product but but have not heard bad results when used with the kit designed for.

Edited by: wade

Latest posts

Back