What do you think she is saying?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rodo

Reaction score
IMG_0010 Dan.jpg

In case you don't recognize him, this is Dan AKA Runningwolf and the woman who is pointing at him is his wife Sue.

Anybody want to guess what she is saying? :D

"Get that smile off your face, I told you, you cant have it!"

"don't you even think you know how to operate that thing" or

"We don't have room for another one of your toy at home right now, so put it back!"

Now how the hell are you going to put that in the garage, I am not moving my toyota out

"GET DOWN, NOW. There is nothing you can say that will convince me that we need this to make wine."

Ssssshhhh Dan, you really need to start making beer, you would be able to buy most anyting as long as you told Sue it is to make beer!

"GET DOWN, NOW. There is nothing you can say that will convince me that we need this to make wine."

Just read this to Jeannie, she's LHAO:):):)

Just read this to Jeannie, she's LHAO:):):)

That is because she know Sue and this is what Sue would say.

Hey you guys going to Dan's on Saturday? We will be there, it would be nice to see you guys again.

Folks, I was not truly interested in that picker on this day. But it did put things in perspective and made it a lot easier to just settle for this new auto bottler and labeler machine. Always reach for the sky first! :i

autobottler.jpg

Last edited:
You dam well better hide this crap when we come up there on Saturday or this is what I will get for christmas and it is not what i want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:slp

Hey you guys going to Dan's on Saturday? We will be there, it would be nice to see you guys again.

If our juice comes in at Jerilu in Erie we will. We have been there the last 2 weekends (its about a 300 mile round trip) We are hoping it makes it there by Friday as we really want to see everyone.

If our juice comes in at Jerilu in Erie we will. We have been there the last 2 weekends (its about a 300 mile round trip) We are hoping it makes it there by Friday as we really want to see everyone.

Well you know another weekend doesn't make much of a difference since you done two already :) I know what you mean about 300 mile round trip, that is about what it is for us as well. I guess I will hope that your juice comes in by Friday cuz we would really like to see you guys there on Saturday.

Latest posts

Back