weak minded

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JohnI I thought I already said i'd send you more aged wine same as I drink, y0u more when I make more, nut the quick wine I trade Q-Wine to trase for cork finish wines now two people showed up ah donated 38 cork type bottles and an gave ne cash money to buy 3 Italian 6 N 1.3 GALLON CARBOYS AND 1 3 GALLON Italian carboy ,, THEM 2 GOT AGEED WINE

Being a bit of a nerd, and given the title of this thread, I have to say...

images

You want to give me all of your wine

(ok, I gave it a shot. The force is supposed to work on the weak minded)

JohnT I thought I already said i'd send you more aged wine same as I drink, y0u get more when I make more, now the quick wine I trade Q-Wine to trade for cork finish wine bottles,, now two people showed up an donated 38 cork finish bottles and an gave me cash money to buy 3 Italian 6 an 1/2 GALLON CARBOYS AND 1 ,, 3 GALLON Italian carboy ,, THEM 2 GOT AGE'd WINE.. they said a friend of theirs would come by with more bottles and money for more Italian carboys, I did notice when wasing and removing the labels on the bottles they brought, lowest price was $97.00 up to $127.00 dollars, one wants the apple/pear/crab apple blend the other two wants blackberry mead, strawberry mead, and elderberry mead,,
but the ones bringing at minimum of a case of cork finish bottles get, sweet quick apple wine, no when you ask about my apple blend recipe I sent you it,,,, if I was not clear enough feel free to P.M. me and i'll give you a step by step as best as I can, you ARNE, SOUR GRAPES and severail others I do not feel I owe ya'll I KNOW FOR A FACT I OWE YA'LL.... in my book, ya'll are good men, and men deserving RESPECT TO SAY THE LEAST,,,
Richard:::h:h::

images

JohnT I thought I already said i'd send you more aged wine same as I drink, y0u get more when I make more, now the quick wine I trade Q-Wine to trade for cork finish wine bottles,, now two people showed up an donated 38 cork finish bottles and an gave me cash money to buy 3 Italian 6 an 1/2 GALLON CARBOYS AND 1 ,, 3 GALLON Italian carboy ,, THEM 2 GOT AGE'd WINE.. they said a friend of theirs would come by with more bottles and money for more Italian carboys, I did notice when wasing and removing the labels on the bottles they brought, lowest price was $97.00 up to $127.00 dollars, one wants the apple/pear/crab apple blend the other two wants blackberry mead, strawberry mead, and elderberry mead,, those 3 are 2 are massive roll crop farmers, the other one is one of the most important politicians in our area,,, somehow I ended up getting a little pull I did not want but just the same this has been done by you JhonT Steve, Arne, sour grapes an a few more I cant remember at this time,,,, been drinking my wine lol,,
but the ones bringing at minimum of a case of cork finish bottles get, sweet quick apple wine, no when you ask about my apple blend recipe I sent you it,,,, if I was not clear enough feel free to P.M. me and i'll give you a step by step as best as I can, you ARNE, SOUR GRAPES and severail others I do not feel I owe ya'll I KNOW FOR A FACT I OWE YA'LL.... in my book, ya'll are good men, and men deserving RESPECT TO SAY THE LEAST,,,
Richard:::h:h::

I HAVE BEEN HONORED AND BLESSED BY THIS SITE AND EVEN MORE SO DUE TO YA'LL, YOU PUT UP WITH MY FAILING MEMORY, MY ICNORANCE , AND YA'LL HAVE TREATED ME WITH RESPECK, AN I AM HONORED AN BLESSED... THANK EACH AN EVERY ONE OF YALL'''
OBTW
if it would make ya'll feel safer you are free to send me your celler keys, a map to ya'lls cellers, and oh please send when yall are away from home for a fair amount of time,,,,
::TRUST::ME:::dg

images

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back