Wife’s multiple myeloma

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wood1954

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got home after a week in the half way house for cancer patients. My wife is doing great. Her doctor was amazed at how well her blood was regenerating after the stem cell transplant. Froedert hospital staff was great, Kathy’s house was also really nice. Unfortunately I had to put my dog down the day before I had to leave for Kathy’s house. The Anaplasmosis came back after it looked like he might lick it. Great sadness was tempered by great joy. I’ll miss my little friend but I’m getting my wife back. On another note my vineyard is starting veraison and did just fine while I was gone. Cheers everyone life is short live it well.

We will keep you in our prayers. We have been through stem cell transplants and Multiple Myeloma with my brother in law and I had a cousin with Multiple Myeloma 30 years ago before stem cell treatments.

Our heartfelt condolences on the loss of your dog. Going through last days/weeks with one of ours.

Back