Trail Cam info needed

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Double Naught Spy! LOL

1238063536_1.jpg

OMG, Dan :ft, you are going to look up someone's skirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, you need to stop listening to ibglowin!

roflmao, Terry it is your neighbor who was getting into your dumpster, you could have asked I would have told you :)

OMG when will people learn. There was a guy arounf here just busted that worked at a tanning salon and was sticking his cell phone in booths and filming. Seriously we can joke about it but there are some real sicko's out there.

Seems like this kind of stuff is happening more and more sadly with all this new cool technology we have. I was completely shocked that this happened less than a mile from the house. Firefighters in this town make some serious $$$ as they have to train and be prepared to respond to a fire at a nuke facility as well as forest fires. They have a very nice pension and top of the line facilities and equipment as well.

Needless to say he lost his job...... :ts

OMG when will people learn. There was a guy arounf here just busted that worked at a tanning salon and was sticking his cell phone in booths and filming. Seriously we can joke about it but there are some real sicko's out there.

I types something but deleted it thinking that Q word might offend some!

Dan,
FYI, if you haven't pulled the trigger on buying the trail cam yet....
Tractor supply has a Trail Cam on sale, WPI 4 Mega Pixel, 50 ft range, 1 sec trigger, takes stills and video, $49.99, $30.00 off normal price.
I believe the part number is 1040211

Back