Torani flavors

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daisy317

Reaction score
I just finished my cherry wine and after I sweetened to taste, I added a bit of chocolate Torani syrup to taste to about 6 bottles. So far the taste is awesome and there haven't been any issues. Anybody know what the long-term results may be? If not, I guess I'll figure it out.

If it works, I am thinking about buying fruit flavors.

I just finished my cherry wine and after I sweetened to taste, I added a bit of chocolate Torani syrup to taste to about 6 bottles. So far the taste is awesome and there haven't been any issues. Anybody know what the long-term results may be? If not, I guess I'll figure it out.

Wine will become very unstable in the hands of the maker. I would probably send one bottle to each mod so we will be able to test it in each of our own cellar standards. Do not open any moe bottles. WARNING SEND AT ONCE!

I infused mine with chocolate and almonds during the secondary. It's currently aging.

I agree with Dan - we will provide a thorough analysis and detailed information once the bottle is empty :h

Just be careful with adding something like that very close to bottling as it likes to settle out in the bottles leaving you with a nasty sediment.

Wine will become very unstable in the hands of the maker. I would probably send one bottle to each mod so we will be able to test it in each of our own cellar standards. Do not open any moe bottles. WARNING SEND AT ONCE!

I infused mine with chocolate and almonds during the secondary. It's currently aging.

You are bad...

p.s. I will be up your way in the next few weeks. I'm hoping to snipe out your home turf wineries for empties... :i

Latest posts

Back