To do or not to do

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Medieval

Medieval
Reaction score
Here is something for homebrewers

So what happens when a beautiful young lady walks into your local homebrew shop.

1) Stare?

2) Wonder if she works there? But you also checked out what the other employees was wearing and soon discovered. "No, she can't work here"

3) Wonder if she is undercover and checking you out because you might have sticky fingers.

4) Walk in the same ILES to figure out what she might be after or working on

5) Pretend like your a noobie and when the worker asks you "what type of yeast" say EC-1188 instead of EC-1118 and hope the worker corrects you and she over hears the conversation.

6) Do you position yourself strategically to see if she is also intrested in you based on her body language.

7) Do you wait for a possible stare, if you she stares at your face and has good indicatation of body language do you get the balls to introduce yourself.

8) Wonder what life would be like brewing together and sharing a fine glass of home brewed wine.

9) Don't say anything pay for your shi** and leave.

10) All of the above!

I think you blew it. I am sure you checked her finger for a ring and if she had a boyfriend he probably would have been with her. Who knows she just might have shown you her rack. Some are full and strong and then there are others that are weak, unsupported and sway like pendulums.

Simple questions. Have you ever tried one of these kits? Do you know any thing about corks and which one is best. Are you a cork soaker? LOL

I would just ask her if she brewed. Most people (regardless of gender) will talk for a long time about what they make.

Insert a nickel into the gum ball machine and see what comes out.

A simple question is all it would take.

LOL... Maybe she would of swallowed all my kids but I'll never know LOL

So RunningWolf you would fall under the "Pretend to be a noob category? " lol

I would first look over my shoulder to see if my wife was there. That would be a deciding factor. :b

I've have always told my wife that I would stop looking when I was six feet under and I'm not there yet

"A beautiful girl that makes beer/wine, your boyfriend must be lucky." "Oh you don't have a boyfriend?" ::

I've have always told my wife that I would stop looking when I was six feet under and I'm not there yet

A good fishing buddy of mine used to say " It doesn't matter where you get your appetite, as long as you eat at home". Sadly, he is 6 feet under now.

Simple questions. Have you ever tried one of these kits? Do you know any thing about corks and which one is best. Are you a cork soaker? LOL

LOL *shakes head*

My brew shop isn't that busy or I'd probably be in trouble...

Latest posts

Back