They are in the ground

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhoffart

Rick
Reaction score
Planted 1 in each of the barrels on the deck and planted 5 on a fence line. Installed wire cages and 3 strands of electric fence on both sides. Bring it Bambi.

b8df5832.jpg

b2516f8d.jpg

997cf0ca.jpg

d90feb7c.jpg

0b1a6de3.jpg

Those in the barrels look cool. Are you going to let them run on the porch rails?

As for Bambi, I got a 6mm that would take care of that problem. And it would give you a good meat dish to go with a nice red wine......

Those in the barrels look cool. Are you going to let them run on the porch rails?

As for Bambi, I got a 6mm that would take care of that problem. And it would give you a good meat dish to go with a nice red wine......

You don't have enough bullets ... :gb

They look Great!!!! You did good. Let me know how you fair with the Bambi's, I am looking for idea's

The house ain't half bad either I forgot to say!

Thanks, we love our composite deck ... Wife and I did it with no other help. It's 30 x 22 ... that's where we live. No need for a house, other then to sleep.

WOW Rick, what a place. Those barrels look like they are brand new. Are they filled solid with dirt or half gravel? I sure could see you out there relaxing. Thanks for sharing.

WOW Rick, what a place. Those barrels look like they are brand new. Are they filled solid with dirt or half gravel?

Solid dirt ... I wanted to give these a chance to produce some grapes. I was told container plants won't produce. I'm going to prove them wrong.

Nice place Rick, looks like a fine place to sit, sip some wine and watch the grapes grow ... if it gets too hot on the deck, you could always add a misting system to keep you and the grapes happy.
We don't need misting systems here in Washington, they're built in.

... I like your determination regarding, "I was told container plants won't produce. I'm going to prove them wrong". Perhaps since you know a bit about hydroponics, you'll pull this off without a hitch.

Thanks Larry and Dave ... yes misters are a must when it get 100 plus, which is common. I have a few of them and tie them to a fan when it gets too hot.

Latest posts

Back