The wife is not happy!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arh13p

Reaction score
Well I was just mixing all the ingredients and had to go upstairs to add water to the buckets and I tripped on my newly carpetted stairs and spilled about a gallon of quad berry all over.......Thank God for club soda and an hour later, I think I got the stain out.....We will see in the morning....This wine may be called "Stairway to Hell" since I caught enough of it from the wife...

You were just breaking in the carpet :)

It needs a drink too!
It's that good..

ouch, I banish my wife from the room when making wine...otherwise I think she'd lose her mind...no one ever said creativity is neat and tidy.

:ib

I have a large sink in the kitchen and nothing downstairs so I thought it would be easier to just fill the bucket with water up there.

I was given the basement after a carboy cut a whole in her upstairs kitchen linoleum, I just had to use more cool weather yeast and dont even have to clean up the floor! WVMJ

There is this product called "Wine-Away". It comes in a squirt bottle and really works well on wine stains. It is a little pricey, but well worth it!

You got it. If she doesn't drink wine, it's going to be hell frequently. Mine likes wine, but I still get yelled at.....:hug

I can't wait to see the label for "Stairway to Hell"

...but let's get back to the wife not being happy. Only one solution!

GET HER DRUNK! :D

Everytime my hubs makes a sloppy mess on the kitchen floor I think "thank goodness, at least he will mop the floor now since it hasn't been done since the last time he brewed..." :h

Everytime my hubs makes a sloppy mess on the kitchen floor I think "thank goodness, at least he will mop the floor now since it hasn't been done since the last time he brewed..." :h

Hmmph - another male turncoat! I suppose next you'll be telling us he puts his dirty clothes in the hamper, will you??? MODS: How do I hide the above post from my wifey?

:)

Last edited:
Well getting her drunk won't work....She is due for our second child in 3 weeks....I suppose that didn't help matters much either....Anyway, got the stain out. I don't know if I more pissed I lost some valuable fruit juice or the carpet....The carpet could be replaced but not that juice...(I didn't tell the wife that one though)

Latest posts

Back