The only constant is change.....

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, you guys are killing me! :) I want that corkscrew.

Carolyn - those are some beautiful daughters you have there (the non-zombified versions). Well done!

OMG, you guys are killing me! :) I want that corkscrew.

Carolyn - those are some beautiful daughters you have there (the non-zombified versions). Well done!

That corkscrew is gross looking! Btw the way not sure if you'd be able to open a bottle with it? Too heavy IMO oh and you might risk getting some added s02 in there too!

Thanks for the compliment on my girls!

Carolyn

Stop! :) :) :)
I'm crying at work because I'm laughing so hard and people are looking at me funny!

You must have stumbled upon that by accident? Who would search for a screwnicorn?? My phone didn't like that word at all! I had to uncorrect autocorrect 3 times lol! I'll have a look!

Carolyn

Oh no, I purposly was looking up screwnicorn! ROFLMAO No it came up when I tried to find the little red man that Greg has an avatar.

Search on Happy Man - you'll find the corkscrew, a bottle stopper (that apparently is too small and leaks - size DOES matter) and a crown cap opener.

Oh so nay to the Happy Man then?? Lol I still can't get over the screwnicorn!

Carolyn

I personally like these two:

The first one was a bit over the edge so it was removed.

Moustache.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was given one of those mustache corkscrews....but I don't know if I'd like a little man giving my bottle a screw.......

I'm not to sharp with the computer. I was messing around and cam up with this for my avatar. When I find one I really like I'll change it. Bakervinyard

Back