Ta-Da Photos inside our cellar

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammyk

Reaction score
Some asked for photos of the inside of our cellar. So here you go
The cellar inside is not anything special. But to us it is wonderful. The dust on some bottles was from trying to get the first air conditioner in by chiseling a hole in the wall. Dust went everywhere from the cement.

There are 5 wine racks from Sam's Club. We need to do some rearranging and condensing of the shelves to make more room.

East Wall
North Wall and
West wall

and on the floor some kits waiting to be made

wine.east.jpg

wine.north.jpg

wine.west.jpg

wine.waiting.jpg

Nice, Sammy! I see you decided to leave the dust on the bottles. Good idea. Now, folks will think you have some very old wine! ;)

Last edited:
LOL! Yah you guys convinced us to leave the dust. Dave that is just what they think/say until they look at the dates on the bottles. We did have a mold problem at first on the bottles and I thought the dust would inhibit the mold.

looks

Dust adds a touch of class, no:dg matter what the label date?:dgthere's no place like home.

Thank you to all of you for your support! It WAS a real headache with the cellar. So far all is well. It stays between 60 and 62 and we check the temperature every day. Will have to see what kind of temperatures the winter brings. Keeping our fingers crossed....

Sammyk, love the cellar. More than anything I am glad you were able to solve your cooling issues. That was one heck of a hurdle to get over. I am also glad you left the dust on. I still think it looks better!!!!!

Joe R.

Holy moly, that is awesome. Nice work.

Latest posts

Back