Super Bowl

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if Seattle is real that good(joke)...Denver could have made our elementary school flag football team look good.....
What in Gods name were they doing before the game?...LSD?

Great commercial Rich.

Well, Tom, Colorado has legalized marijuana. Could have something to do with it. :)

I did not watch any of the game. Is that the most lop-sided score in SB history? I can't remember a worse thumping.

I just checked the records. It is tied for the third worst beating behind SBXXIV SF over Denver by 45, SBXX Chicago over New England by 36 and tied with SB XXVII Dallas over Buffalo by 35.

Peyton Manning: Seahawks MVP!

Denver o line- Seattle MVP.

I used the crappy game as an excuse to break out my high octane blueberry Pinot. Not a fun commute this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

we all voted to kill the game at halftime...with all the dragon blood, we had a fun time, minus the game.....

I would hate to face john elway today , if i was on denvers team.

I am sure that the game was a disappointment for all Denver fans but I am continually impressed with dignity and bearing he displays in interviews with reporters asking singularly inane questions. I hate to see him lose what will likely be his last game. I consider him a true gentleman and one of the greatest QBs ever to play the game.

Rocky I agree, except I dont think it will be his last game....I think he will go another year, denver doesnt have a real good back up QB , and there way way down in the draft pic. I think Elway will keep him...
I agree he is one of the all time greats...

The game was lost on the coaching. Denver played like they already had a lead to sit on from the start. They did nothing passing-wise beyond 10 yards out the whole game. You gotta pass medium and long range at least a little to keep the defense honest, even when those are low-percentage. All Seattle had to do was pressure Manning and wait around 10 yards from the scrimmage line to stop whatever happened.

I was watching Denver audible, then Seattle's defense would audible then they'd adjust. I said at the time, they've got him read! Sure enough, it comes out now that they did know quite a few of the hand signals and his audibles so they could jump the formation.

I don't know what look Denver's coaches expected from Seattle but they sure did not prepare for the look the Seahawks showed. On the other hand Seattle is in the top 5 best prepared Superbowl teams I have seen, right up there with the NY Jets, the 49ers in their heyday and the NY Giants in theirs. They clearly deserved the win.

I just wanna know when the market is going to go on a tear…… So ready for (the 80% success) for a Bull market when the NFC team wins the Super Bowl.

Latest posts

Back