Suggested Welch's Stemware

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are spending way too much time with Runningwolf, you are starting to act like him :slp

Awesome, Welchs shooters. Thanks for the idea.

Lately I have been too busy tossing back Bud Lights to drink my Welch's. They do after all have drinkability. I love a beer that you can just bend your elbow and BAM! That bad boy is down the gullet before you knew you took the first sip and you are crushing that can with your right hand and reaching for the next one with your left.

Just one great big GULP with none of the high-faluting "Bitters and citrusy finish" to hold it back from getting in the bloodstream. And since it doesn't have that foamy head and dense carb body all the connoisseurs like, you can keep banging them down one after the other without worrying about them coming back up on you.

Makes me thirsty just to think about it.

But I'm back off the BL now and soon back on the wine, though my Doc is warning me it is getting time to give it all up. Meanwhile, where can one procure such lovely stemware?

When my graddaddy gave me the recipe, he also gave me the cup he and his friends drank it out of.

tin cup.jpg

Red solo cup, I fill you up
Let's have a party, let's have a party
I love you red solo cup, I lift you up,
Proceed to party, proceed to party

P1050265-646x650.jpg

Looks like Dan has taken up drinking Welch's wine also. He's so proud of it he uses one of his custom glasses to store markers on his table.

Back