• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

stuff for sale

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dralarms

Overboard as usual
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the following for sale. Make resonable offer for any or all of it:
1 PS3 250gb edition, factory reset, 2 controllers ( 1 black and 1 red) and all hookup cables. sold
1 WII Red, 2 controllers, charger, all hookups, 2gb memory card.
guitar hero III guitar, and game (PS3)
the following PS3 games (in orginal package unless otherwise specified)
Star Wars force unleased
Ratchet & Clank Tools of destruction
Ratchet and clank a crack in time
Star Wars Force unleased II
Guitar Hero Smash hits
Star Wars lego the complete saga
Guitar hero world tour
Guitar hero 5
Guitar hero warriors of rock
Mortal kombat Komplete edition
Resident evil
Little big planet game of the year edition
Mortal kombat VS Dc universe
Grand turismo 5
god of war collection (1 and 2)
god of war III
Guitar hero Areosmith
Little big planet 2
Not in original cases
God of war origins collection
Guitar hero metallica
Guitar hero Van halen
WII Games
Wii Play
Wii sports
Super Mario WII sold
Carnival Games
New Carnival games
Mario Party 8
Mario Super Sluggers
Super Mario All-stars
Not in original case
Wii Sports resort

Last edited:
Why does this have nothing to do with what we're concerned with here?

That was my first thought also guys, But this is listed in classifieds and nothing says it has to be wine related. I'm sure there are a lot of gamers on here, I am not one of them. Good luck Dr

That was my first thought also guys, But this is listed in classifieds and nothing says it has to be wine related. I'm sure there are a lot of gamers on here, I am not one of them. Good luck Dr

I was not offended at all by this. All I was trying to say is that he would have a better chance of selling his stuff on craig's list or Ebay.

I wish you luck as well Dr.

I will take the ps3 with hookups and controllers for $150, including shipping.

Same system on amazon used for $170 with free 2 day shipping and is guaranteed.

sweet. I will get the funds to you early this evening (paycheck goes into the account at 4pm EST) and pm you my address.

This is awesome! I will have my ps3 in time for GTA5!

Alright, this has nothing to do with the forum or this thread, but I need to vent about paypal.

When I attempted to pay for an item with my bank account, Paypal sent me a pop up notification saying that since my account was unverified, the transaction did not go through. I repaid using a credit card. Paypal then submitted both payments and I double paid for an item. Paypal's email customer service response to my compliant was to send me an FAQ form and not address my concern at all. When I called their customer service hotline, they told me that the seller has to refund the payment, even though they were the ones who were at fault. This causes more time lost by the seller and by me.

Due to their abysmal customer service in this matter, I'm closing out my paypal account after this transaction is resolved. There are too many other ways to pay for items over the internet to be using one who is so unwilling to resolve customer service issues.

End Vent.

Had a customer talk me into taking Paypal for a payment, told him to send it to a certain e-mail account and he sent it to my personal account. Lost about $10 to transfer it over to the store account

I've had similar experiences with Paypal but I was dealing with an organization with some integrity and good book keeping practices and they immediately refunded me the second payment.

I had a similiar situation and someone actually deposited a very large sum directly into my account by accident. I googled the business and talked to the man who made the mistake - he was very grateful, because he realized what he had done and was trying to straighten it out with paypal.
On my end all it took was a couple of clicks and everyone was happy !!
:h:h

PPS Dralarms was great about refunding the second payment and very understanding that paypal SUCKS.

Latest posts

Back