Cellar Craft STORM WARMNNING

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joeswine

joeswine
Reaction score
IRENE
smiley32.gif

IM in the southern part of new jersey and it poured here high winds,but no real damage to my property ,flooding all around ..got a little water n my basement but that's about it,hope the rest in her path did as well??????

I'm here in New England and there is wind and rain but so far so good!!!!!!

EBB TIDE
smiley19.gif

you know that song,well their are a lot of folks down here who got hit with it bad at the shore points,glad as much as the family has property down there I never bought,to much grief in the winter and when we have a southern storm or hurricane advancement...not for me..........................and forget about the barrier island homes..now that's asking for trouble ,don't you think..
smiley32.gif

joeswine said:
EBB TIDE
smiley19.gif

you know that song,well their are a lot of folks down here who got hit with it bad at the shore points,glad as much as the family has property down there I never bought,to much grief in the winter and when we have a southern storm or hurricane advancement...not for me..........................and forget about the barrier island homes..now that's asking for trouble ,don't you think..
smiley32.gif

I'd still buy right on the ocean barrier island or mainland, most likely a good thing I can't afford the insurance. Al least I'm close but and not in an evacuation zone. Glad to see everyone is posting, we are well aware how much fun it is sitting through hurricanes. Happy also to see it has lost a lot of punch.

Still online here. Just spent about 3 1/2 hours cleaning up the yard and putting things back together but no loss of power. My parents on the other hand lost power at 6 am this morning but are so stubborn they wont let me bring up my generator. I just dont understand them!!

WHAT NOW
smiley7.gif

STORM PASSES AND NOW THE POWER GOES OUT....
smiley5.gif
....AT THE HOUSE ANYWAY,,GFI BREAKERS FROM THE DOWN POUR KEEP RESETTING TWO ,I GUESS THEY NEED REPLACEING ,ALWAYS SOMETHING OWNING A HOME ,ITS NO BOX OF CHOLOCATES
smiley32.gif

Cleaned up my yard yesterday and after work cleaned up my parents yard and they got it much worse then me!! My brother brought my generator over there and wired it into their fuse box so they can run just about everything. Yesterday they declined it but found out this morning they wouldnt be getting power back on for about a week and called me to accept it!
smiley32.gif
I bought this generator about 6-8 years ago when we had a huge grid outage that even went as far as Canada I believe and havent needed it since. The gas in there was still from then but I add Stabil to it every and I believe they just ran that gas out completely and it ran perfect so Im very happy as are they. I will nit be doing any work for the next few days besides my day job as my back is now screaming!!!!!

Latest posts

Back