So who’s coming?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smurfe

Reaction score
Was just wondering who all here is planning on making it to Winestock next month? I seen a few here have stated they are registered. Hoping to see a good crowd of us there.

Smurfe
smiley1.gif
Edited by: smurfe

smurfe said:
Was just wondering who all here is planning on making it to Winestock next month? I seen a few here have stated they are registered. Hoping to see a good crown of us there.

Smurfe
smiley1.gif

Smurfe,

I will be there, and being a princess I will be wearing the crown! (HEE hee!
smiley36.gif
) Poor Bert, alas, must stay home and keep working the fields.

smiley14.gif
I'll be at the mixer, but can't get out of work for Saturday (too many other days requested off that month for children activities. Maybe I could call in sick??
smiley11.gif

Sadly.... I will not be there due to scheduling conflicts with work, kids activities and My wifes "Other" vacation plans in the same month. Really wanted to, and my wife really was pushing for me to go (she is such a sweetheart). That flying thing is a real issue for me too..... I hate flying! But would do it if it would work out without disrupting the work schedule.

The wife and I will be there and looking forward to meeting everyone!

wish I could make it, I'm close enough to drive even. We have a lot going on right now and planning on moving before the end of the year so trying to get as much payed off/down as possible and save as much as possible to ease the move. Hopefully we'll be able to make it next year, though we may have to fly then.

Steve

Ill be there. Im bringing some Blackberry, Blueberry, Muscadine, and maybe some Red Raspberry.

Bill

Sadly, I'll not be there. I'm planning on retiring the beginning of next year and trying to save the leave time and seperate early. I'm hoping George can get some recordings or live feed for the rest of us to enjoy.

I won't be there either...but I could send a bottle of that first wine we just bottled (see the wine pic's). The reason we chose the Bourgeron Rouge was on George's suggestion for "quick" drinkability.

It seems a little rough -- but I think maybe with a month on it...it'll be better. I'll send a bottle to George if you'll giveus honest feedback -- deal???
smiley25.gif

Latest posts

Back