Skeeter Pee Using Lime Juice?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is there any other reason??? yes thats why, although it does hide well

I make key lime all the time.. most popular wine I make.. I use about 3/4 key lime, 1/4 lime.. I would def recommend trying key lime but I bet regular lime would be great..

I make key lime all the time.. most popular wine I make.. I use about 3/4 key lime, 1/4 lime.. I would def recommend trying key lime but I bet regular lime would be great..

So Dirty Dog are you saying you make it with the skeeter but instead of lemon you use key lime and lime juice?

lime skeeter pee

Racked this over to a secondary today. Fermentation is still going fairly rapidly but not as much as a few days ago. I ended up doing the all lime version and I think it will be pretty tasty.:b

Thanks! I really like the way that sounds.. I think I will be looking for key lime juice.. :dg

Like I said, it's my favorite so far.. I have made many more batches of my key lime wine than any other and its goes quick.. Everyone I had tried it has loved it.. Even been asked to sell it to people and I just hand them a bottle and say merry christmas.. Its pretty cheap too, about 1.50 a bottle to make..

Let me know how its turns out...

The wife and I bottled a Key lime Pee last night. 2/3rds Key Lime juice, 1/3rd Lemon juice. I used a can of white grape raspberry as a starter. It turned out amazing. Best Pee ever. Much better than our regular Lime Pee (1/3 lime, 2/3 lemon).

*edit* and at 12% ABV, it sneaks up on you and kicks you in the ***... which I am finding out this morning at work. :-D

Last edited:
I'm gonig to have to try that!!! Or maybe I'll backsweeten with limeade at the end... that will kick it up!

Debbie

Back