Skeeter pee labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JMO but I like the first one tons better with the black boarder. That includes the font also. I also like the larger, full picture in the first one. At first glance I thought it said Sweet Fart, sorry. OK no more of my opinions.

JMO but I like the first one tons better with the black boarder. That includes the font also. I also like the larger, full picture in the first one. At first glance I thought it said Sweet Fart, sorry. OK no more of my opinions.

Thanks for the opinion and now that you point it out...sort of looks like Fart. LOL!

My new Skeeter Pee Labels

StrawberrySkeeterPee.jpg

---------------------------------------------------

BlueberrySkeeterPee.jpg

---------------------------------------------------

AppleCherrySkeeterPee.jpg

Thanks, Dan. I needed something to put on the gift bottles. It's easy just to print what you need, when you need it.

This was my version when I made it. Hopefully a picture will show up.

Skeeter Pee label.jpg

Last edited:
Aghhhhh!! That didn't turn out well while posting. It looks better with the faded background in Publisher however.

Here's my latest skeeter pee label for the batch I have in the primary ATM. Not dead set on it, but can't come up with anything else right now.

Strawberry Pee 1.jpg

Strawberry Pee 2.jpg

In the summer here in northeast Florida there is a fly that comes and stays around until the blackberrys are gone. They are called Yellow Flies. Those flies have a terrible sting and leaves a big welp that is painfull and itches like crazy. I named my sp to commemorate the ending of blackberry season Yeller Fly.

This is the image of that yellow fly on my label

yellerfly5.jpg

IMG_1098.jpg

Here's my latest skeeter pee label for the batch I have in the primary ATM. Not dead set on it, but can't come up with anything else right now.

I like the first one. Used the same pic for my first pee (Dave's "Easy Peasy" recipe).

I believe that I'm going to use this one for my strawberry skeeter pee.

image-2958056617.jpg

Latest posts

Back