Skeeter pee labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
user17818_pic837_1281273868-1.jpg

After cleaning up skeeter pee and getting it all nicely aligned and sized... I decided version 1 was better - skeeter pee just looks better a little less refined... oh and that gramar nut in me insisted I needed the " put back

Last edited:
picture.php

this one was my favorite...there are a couple of others in my albumn if anyone wants to use them! have fun and show us ur creations:pic

I'm not so great on the imagination - but I can run GIMP pretty good :r If you've got an idea and the basics - like countrygirl did - I'm more than happy to do the finishing up :sm

Messing aroun today and this is what I came up with for a SP label.

Still needs alittle tweaking. BTW way I can't keep enough of this stuff bottled. I upped the ABV alittle on this batch.

Steve

View attachment Lemonhead.pdf

Messing aroun today and this is what I came up with for a SP label.

Still needs alittle tweaking. BTW way I can't keep enough of this stuff bottled. I upped the ABV alittle on this batch.

Steve

lemonheads, lol lol
love it...
keep 'em coming

The damn stuff don't last long enough to put a date on it.
Last two batches I made they were 1 week apart. Went so fast I was caught off guard and now have my 4th batch in primary.:m

My label

This is the one I use. It's a perfect rectangle on my screen...not sure why it looks like this when uploaded.

Skeeter Pee.jpg

Compared to most I've seen here, mine are really low-tech, minimal...

PPLemonade2010cc.jpg

It doesn't seem to last long enough for a more formal label(!)

BTE, my granddaughter calls me PopPop, hence the name...

Curious, why the bottle number instead of bottle date?

I've numbered and logged every bottle of wine I've ever produced. With the bottle number, I can trace back to the date and detailed batch records.

Back