Skeeter pee labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pwm99- Awsome does not begin to describe. Outstanding!

Skeeter Pee
The label was drawn by an friend who is an artists, I mentioned it once while we were drinking. He ran with it!
The label I had used with a red last year, but once I started Skeeter pee, the wine and label both seemed to fit .

SP.jpg

Bottled my first batch of Skeeter pee earlier this week and was about to give them out so I made a few different versions of labels. I'll probably modify at some time but just did it really quick and dirty on photoshop today.
VKZQUdl.png
E8gHmLt.png

I like it. However, I am not sure about listing "ABV:~8.79%." The "~" implies that you have only approximate knowledge of the ABV, but the fact that you are citing the ABV to 1 part in 100,000 implies you know it very well. How about just saying "ABV: 8.8%" or "ABV: 9%" ?

Skeeter Pee
The label was drawn by an friend who is an artists, I mentioned it once while we were drinking. He ran with it!
The label I had used with a red last year, but once I started Skeeter pee, the wine and label both seemed to fit .
It's a great image...I just wouldn't put it on a bottle of wine. :h

I would not drink that (or even if I did, the image would keep me from enjoying it).

And I'm by no means saying you shouldn't though. It is your wine and your label and it should reflect what you want. Kudos to you...you are braver than me.:h

Latest posts

Back