Show Us Your Pets

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry to hear this 2PUPS, but I'm sure she is very happy now that she is no longer in pain but I do understand the pain you are going thru.

Sorry for your loss 2Pups. Our pets fill so much of our hearts that it's a terrible ache when we lose them. I'm sure she's pain free now and at peace

Rhythmsteve, nice looking baby you have. I have a friend who has a corgi, they are a real nice pet.

2pups, sorry to hear of your loss, a heart break for sure. Rhythm Steve, we had a Corgi when I was growing up, what a great dog!.

BC

This is Olive, our little 8 month old Boston Terrier. She loves chasing any sort of bug or creature in the vineyard while I'm tended the vines...

Olive 4-13.jpg

Olive is very pretty. My daughter has a Boston named Molly. They are just such a lovable dog.

Olive reminds me of the dog we had when I was a wee little boy. I think she was a terrier mix of some sort, but very similar in appearance. Suzie was one of the best dogs I ever had; very loving and loyal. Thanks for that warm trip down memory lane!

Mike it is so enjoyable to see a proud poppa!!!! I so wish others would treat I the little darlings like you do. Sadly that is not true. My husband and I seen a golden lab tied in the back of a truck cab and that poor thing was shaking like a leaf while they were driving up the road.

Thanks Julie! There are good (and bad) pet owners everywhere sadly..... We are empty nesters so this is our new "baby" so to speak. It's so fun watching them grow and discover new things each day.

Last edited:
Thanks Julie! There are good (and bad) pet owners everywhere sadly..... We are empty nesters so this is our new "baby" so to speak. It so fun watching them grow and discover new things each day.

Lol, we are empty nesters as well, and our one son is getting married next year and expecting us to fly to the Philippines for the wedding and my first comment was "but what are we going to do with Jesse and Bailey?" Needless to say that didn't go over too well.

See avatar. He is a handsome beast, but about 8 years older than the photo now. We have an adopted black lab now as well, but the spaniel is smarter and still top dog. He does his best to chase the rabbits and birds from the vines.

I have said it before and I will again. I believe there is a special level in Hell for people who mistreat animals. These are our "kids" and both were unwanted by their former owners. Gina, the Standard Poodle, was a mess physically, aesthetically and psychologically. She was terrified of men but loved both women and children. I can only imagine the mistreatment she suffered. It took a good two years before she began to trust me and would be in the same room with me. We have had her now for 8 years and she is a pure joy, a wonderful pet and is at my side at almost all times. Louie came to us as a puppy of about 6 months. Seems that the people who formerly had him did not realize that dogs barked and they could not tolerate the "all the noise." Louie is so lovable. Both have beds in our bedroom but every morning, Louie jumps up into our bed and snuggles against my back. And the icing on the cake is that they are the best of friends. By the way, that is "their chair" in our family room. We launder the throw on a regular basis and we have two of them which we alternate. They have the run of the house.

100_0471.jpg

Latest posts

Back