Show Us Your Pets

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our newest addition

Loving the pics everyone. Hubby and I love all animals too. I think I'm the official crazy cat lady, and only his gender prevents Bill from that moniker. All our kitties basically knocked on the door and asked to stay, except one that a local realized he couldn't handle and brought to me as a humane exit strategy (That kitty is a real handful, I believe he has some mental issues, but then don't we all!). Anyway, our last kitty apparently lived in our yard for more than a year before we realized he was a cat, not a raccoon. We used to only see his exiting rearend, but during the last winter he decided he needed help and came crying to us. This pic was taken after a good 6 months of solid food. His name is Tribble, and he is playing in the catnip here. No, he is not as big as he looks but as a Maine Coon he does far outsize all our other brood.

Pam in cinti

tribblenip.jpg

Seeing your gorgeous Maine Coon, I had to post a picture of the one I had. Unfortunately it is past tense. My second wife is very allergic to cats and they tried for about a year to live together. Even with allergy shots and much medicine, it wasn't good for either one. The cat (Tsar) had been banished to just the basement and that was horrible for such a person oriented cat. So now he lives with my ex-wife.

They are my favorite cats. This one came to live with me after being dropped off at a friend's house before Thanksgiving one year. I went to visit them one day, and the cat watched me walk into the house. Got up, stretched, yawned, roamed over and sat on my lap, licking my hands the entire time I was there. How could I not take him home, since he picked me?

IMG00088.jpg

SSPX0013.jpg

Tsar is truely regal. I'm so glad he is with people, as I agree that some cats live for their people, others just endure them. I have a friend who has a cat living in her basement by the cats choice. All are different. Tribble was the easiest taming we ever had. Even the vet said he was remarkably healthy and friendly for living outside more than a year. Only hitch was that his skin was so thick they had the dickens of a time getting the needle thru it for shots. Still, he didn't bite me. Just looked totally betrayed. He's a happy funny cat who likes to prank our other cats just to get some playtime started.

Pam in cinti

ForumRunner_20131226_235106.jpg

ForumRunner_20131226_235035.jpg

Here's my pal, for 26 years and counting, his name is ozzy, he picks out my oak,and chew the Hell out of it .... LOL

If animals could talk: "I'll show him for dressing me up in this silly costume"….. :)

attachment.php

ImageUploadedByWine Making1394120096.300462.jpgImageUploadedByWine Making1394120120.446636.jpg
This is Elsa!
Potcakes are known for their weird sleeping positions

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

Is this a "real" Potcake? How did you get her to the States?

Yes this is a real potCake.
My wife had been in contact with the people from potcake place for months.

All you need to adopt (aside from paperwork) is to find a courier.
I was lucky that my uncle was down at Turks & Caicos. on vacation last month. He brought her back for us.

If anyone one want to pay my airfare, I would gladdly fly down and get one for you!

My dog (Irish setter) Dana. ImageUploadedByWine Making1394135956.043053.jpg lazy and playful. She loves to help me with my wine XD
Cya,
Bear and dana

"Wines are like dreams. You're going to feel it the next morning when you got to much of it" - (Maurice, Vin de la Famille 2013, The Netherlands)

Glad to hear that you rescued him and he is a sweetheart!

Here is duke wondering if I will share some food... He kinda looks like a nun from back in my catholic high school days.

And did you share with him? LOL, you are right, he does kinda look like a nun!

Latest posts

Back