Show Us Your Pets

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rocky, I agree, there has to be a special Hell for those who abuse animals. Those two are darlings and I have a feeling those two know who to butter up too!!! :)

Someone has been busy growing like a weed. He is all legs at the moment. He is already potty trained at 13 weeks and will sit when told to do so. I am using treats as reward for the behavior you want and it works amazingly well and FAST. :sm

IMG_1820.jpg

Wow thats going to be a BIG Golden! Jack our previous Golden was a big boy as well. He ended up at 90lbs. We keep going back and looking at the pics of him at 12 weeks and now Gus. Gus is about half his size!

Thanks John. If you feed them they will grow! Took him in yesterday for another round of puppy shots. Got a weight on him. 26lbs at 14 weeks. Still tiny compared to Jack at this same age. LOL

IMG_1836.jpg

Seven months old now and he pretty much has us wrapped around his paw I think LOL. Great dog. Lots of love, Sweet disposition. If the doorbell rings he barks like he means business. I need to get a weight on him soon for Heart Worm Pills. Probably 60-65 lbs I would guess. Still small compared to our last but he was out of spec for breed. Gus is probably more true to breed size wise.

IMG_1947.jpg

Thanks for the update, Mike. I was wondering how that little darling of yours was coming along.

Labs are the best! My buddy, Jet, turned out to be a monster! He turns three years old tomorrow. We got him at eight weeks and ten pounds. He gained ten pounds a month for the first year. Now, after switching to a lighter diet, he sits at 100 lbs. Handsome, intelligent, loving, and loyal. He has grown up as my wife's constant companion.

Jet2yo2.jpg

Jet2013.png

Last edited:
Nice looking puppies you guys got there. I need to take some new pics of two and post them up.

Latest posts

Back