Show Us Your Pets

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, be careful, grapes aren't good for dogs much like chocolate isn't good for them.

Found that out from the vet when I was going over all the fruits and vegetables that my dog has a strange love for.

I did not know grapes werent good but I know that hops are very toxic to dogs.

Like Wade said Hops are toxic to dogs but make good garden fertilizer if you can keep the dogs out of the garden.

Here is my dog Rufus
KimChee001.jpg

He hates cameras and never smiles for one
He will be 12 this christmas

Oh what a darling and he looks like a Rufus. What breed is he?

These are my two "kids," Louie in the foreground a 3 year old apricot Miniature Poodle and Gina, a 9 year old white Standard Poodle. They are so much company and they sit in the basement and watch me for hours, wondering what in the heck I am doing.

100_0247 [1600x1200].jpg

Great pets all! Imagine if we could find 1 huge park and get together all of us with are pets!!! Im not cleaning up after that!!!!!!!!

It's is great to see how much others think of their pets

lots of great lookin companions on this post

Had to add mine - She rules the house

ROTTEN-1.jpg

What a darling, she most definitely looks like she rules the roost.

lol, my boxer most definitely rules the roost, with her partner, Bailey, a boglen terrier. Here is a pic of the boxer in the pool, everytime we were in she had to jump in as well

Jessie 012.jpg

Our pet dog Wilson
he is part shi-tzu, Yorkie and cairn terrier.
He is pouting on the couch because I was at work all day............. such a suck !

wilson.JPG

pouty dog 003.jpg

Again awesome pet pictures. Julie that is too funny, it looks like she's asking for a beer.

don't even go there, so far she has eaten the salt water taffy my son brought back for Virginia beach, a whole pound wrappers and all, a bag of Riezen Chocolate caramels, a half of a bag of blueberry fig newtons, and none of that effected her at all, I am sure she would love to have a beer!

Repsolal, what a darling dog. Our daughter has a bosten terrior and she will put her snout between her paws and pout when she doesn't get what she wants.

don't even go there, so far she has eaten the salt water taffy my son brought back for Virginia beach, a whole pound wrappers and all, a bag of Riezen Chocolate caramels, a half of a bag of blueberry fig newtons, and none of that effected her at all, I am sure she would love to have a beer!QUOTE]
Is that a Clark Bar I see floating in the pool? :)

Latest posts

Back