Show Us Your Pets

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have the gentle ones here Dan. Those are the PA strain you have there- they are crossed with the Tasmanian Dust Bunnies - much more fercious that a bad case of crabs! Or so I hear..........

Wade, this is for you!

Sammie stopped into the chat room to see you tonight.

Sammieapril2011.jpg

Looks like that bite you took out of her grew back Dan!!!! If they can only stay that cute!!! But definitely get past the house breaking part!!!

Sammie02.jpg

Dorkies are so cute we lost our last one back last fall, I never thought I'd like a yorkie but they kinda grow on ya. Specially the males, you know I now know even dogs got little man complexes lol as we used to have to keep one of our yorkies from killing one of the border collies by choking him to death.

Here's our family! First one is Ella, I went out to visit my brother out in Ohio, we went shelter hopping. After I filled out the adoption paperwork, I called my husband and asked if we could have a job! A year later, we decided she needed a brother, so along came Miles. We also have Addie the cat, when one of my co-workers couldn't keep her because of allergies. We have had more, I have a tendency to bring animals home! :)

DSC_0183.jpg

DSC_0307.jpg

P1010046.jpg

Very Cute!!

We have the tendency of animals finding us!!! We now have 7 cats!! 1 of which we went and picked up from a person, the rest are rescues. One we found as a kitten wandering around a street that had an infection and could barely open its eyes and we grabbed him and brought him to the vet and spent 100's of dollars to fix him. Then one day a Mother cat showed up around Thanksgiving with 2 tiny little kittens starving and trying to scrounge the left over turkey that we stashed in our grill for a few hours until we could make room in the fridge so I set out a trap and captured them one by one. Then 2 more strays showed up at separate times and now live in our basement a d weve had them all fixed. The 2 kittens live in our house but the mother who just got fixed will be also living in the basement free to go out during the day and come back at night as soon as they all recover for a few more days. We also have a big 1/2 Rott-1/2 Husky. We dont have room for any more animals!!!!!!!

Thank you! I met Ella and fell in love with her, I think if I hadn't adopted her, I would have really regretted it! She has her issues (has the body of a much older dog, hip and back issues the vet said only come from abuse) but she is our little princess! My husband never had a pet in his life.........until he met me! You name it, we had it growing up so having a house full of furry creatures makes it feel like home. :)

here are mine...taken almost a month ago

Augustus

222868_10150177409794370_370345374369_7147013_767061_n.jpg

and Julius

227392_10150177409319370_370345374369_7147001_1566499_n.jpg

Last edited:
first two nights i thought my new endeavor was going to be tougher than planned.....they misses their momma's and their barn.....by day three they decided i was their mom and dad...the over night incessant mooing stopped....its a small joy to just watch them eat grass....and the newly laying chickens arent bad either...when they arent eating the neighbors flowers :)

LMAO that was funny! Al beautiful animals. We've really missed your postings lately. Are you going to get any goats or sheep. I remember someone posting on FVW that had really cool sheep, I think it was Rick.

Hmmmmm, those aren't pets, those look like dinner to me....... If you name them its all over Al.

You will not be able to "do it"........ :d

wager Mike? :)

these bulls are already named after emperors...and its fate....and a reality....and a lesson for the folks around me ...wink wink....assuming all goes well and they stay healthy and grow in size...they will be veal by november or december....

no goats...just egg layers....and soon some turkey, pheasants and broilers....would love a milk cow if i could get some neighbors to pitch in...too much daily work

Your on like Donkey Kong my Friend. One of your newly bottled Zin's for a bottle of my Cab Sauv from down South.

Oh and I need a steak sent as proof! ::

Back