Riesling labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgecaprock

Reaction score
Just finished bottling the Riesling...a very nice wine.
Here are two labels I might use.

20070401_132301_city_streets_re.jpg

20070401_132536_Riesling_kaki_S.jpg

Wow......... I like both of them. I like the color and information on the first label, the second label I like that rustic look to it, to bad it would be a lot of work to cut them out along the rough surface, that would look really good on a clear bottle filled with straw colored wine.

I say....................

Do 15 and 15 of each.............

You know, jobe I was trying to figure that out. I think if I shrink the border in smaller than the actual label sizethen I think I can apply the torn edge then cut it out that way.

I'll try it.....Thank you Ramona

That looks fantastic!
smiley32.gif

How did you do it? It looks torn, which looks great!

I just shrunk in the border to a size a little smaller than the label and applied the torn edge so I will just have to cut around it on the actual label.

My friend who is buying kits for me to make is also buying a laser printer so our labels will be sharper. I have them downloaded to a cd and she will print them for me. Next week she is coming over to help me bottle the Pinot Grigio kit that she bought. Then we are going to have some of the wine withcheeses and some hor devours after, will see of anyone else can come over and join in the fun.......Wish you all lived close
smiley27.gif

Ramona

Oh, and I went back and centered everything on the original and moved the ml and abv up.Edited by: rgecaprock

I like it better all the time.....cut a few at a time....it will be worth the effort.

I think Joan cut some labels around some grapes...wish she'd have shown us the end result.

You guys are all too much with your fantastic labels...well done!!!!
smiley32.gif

Very nice label indeed Ramona. You may get one of those xacto razor knives to do the cutout with. They work great for detail work.

Those are some very professional looking labels. They will really sing with the color laser printer. I use one and the toner buildup adds a little depth making them look great. Wish I was closer.

Or you could print them on a glossy clear label! Awesome Ramona. Whick program gives you that ton border effect?

How about a label contest for winestock this year ?

Good looking labels there .

Edited by: Angell Wine

Wade,
It's Print Shop 21, under the drop down you choose special effects and it gives you choices of various edges.

Ramon

WOW, I like them both they look so professional and I bet the wine will be great too
smiley4.gif

BMW,

The wine is fantastic we went through 4 bottles last night, shouldn't even corked those ones. I stashed a couple away for Winestock 2007.

Ramona

No, Oil,

I didn't but I have painted a couple more things but just trying to squeeze in some time to do that on the weekends with everything else is kind of hard. But it is still one if the things I want to keep doing.

Ramona

Back