Red, Red Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine....

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Love_in_Texas

Reaction score
Favorite full bodied semi sweet red? My favorite red used to be St Claire's Mimbres red...but im finding its too sweet now. I should probably make a kit, but im feeling pretty instantgratificatious.

Anyone wanna fess up?

It is hard to wait for good things, but well worth it

I purchase more than I want to admit to. Pretty much all boutique WA state juice that I can cellar for 2-5 years.

See if you can find some RED

Its a very approachable blend that may have a hint of residual sugar. Sub $10 and really pretty amazing stuff. I have found it at Trader Joe's as well as Sunflower Market in Santa fe.

Highly recommended for late night instant gratification. :p

Oooooh I think I've seen that at World Market.....much closer than Specs =))) Thanks I will try it!

I would'nt tell everyone this, but I am hooked on Trader Joes -Pinot Grigio only $2.99 bottle

Thank you for sharing your deep dark secret ;) I found a bottle of wine at Sprouts a couple weeks ago with no label for 1.99. I totally bought it. Actually turned out to be a RIGHTEOUS Reisling....

I recently discovered carmenere and that is now my new favorite. Not sweet though but not completely dry. I found some at BJ's - Santa Rita for 9.99. Probably the best $10 bottle of wine I've had.
Now I'm looking at the Winery Series Chilean Carmenere.

I might try that, really looking for a wine with some sweetness. Thank you for your suggestion =)))))

Dan, we are talking about red wines!!!!! LOL

shoot I was gonna say I liked mine full bodied and sweet also.....as far as wines go though I like them close to the same only not as sweet. What I make for the wife and daughter thats called diabetic coma juice (mainly daughter)??? She likes it way to sweet

Latest posts

Back