Recipe Book

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more I think about this I have decided to make myself a wine bible. A complete printed version of recipes, how to's, dangers, tips, ratios, definitions etc. A full reference manual for myself to use.

I have this somewhat now but it's a mess. I can post what I make if you like or not. But sincerely thanks to everyone who has helped me with this wonderful hobby.

The idea of creating an online recipe book was not to replace the recipe thread but to compliment it. If I add all the comments to each recipe, this will be nothing more than a dated paper copy of the existing thread. There are a lot of recipes on here and they are scattered all over the place. They are not all necessarily in the recipe section. As I stated, if I list the recipe, who posted it, the date it was posted and I can add the section as well this will enhance the search for this thread. I am sure everyone on here at one time did a search for a particular recipe and could not fine what they were looking for. Search engines are a big addition to any site but if you are not sure in what you are looking for and do not input the correct words you will not fine what you are looking for. My thought was to have an online recipe book with the recipes listed in alphabetical order in the table of contents and possibly listing the recipes by date within the book. You will be able to click on the recipe in the table of contents and it will take you to that page. Listing them by date will let you know how current the book is. Once you find the recipe you can see who posted it, date it was posted and what section. You can now go to that post read the comments and add additional comments if you want.

If this is something that the members on this forum do not think we should have, then let me know. I can walk away from this in a heartbeat with no hard feelings.

Well I'm at the "S's" and I can't stay awake any longer. A glossary of terms in the wine making process. Try to finish soon and then review to find all that I missed. I'm getting quite an education. Hope it helps some folks.

Well I'm at the "S's" and I can't stay awake any longer. A glossary of terms in the wine making process. Try to finish soon and then review to find all that I missed. I'm getting quite an education. Hope it helps some folks.

Well, then all I would have to do is just ask you :)

Latest posts

Back