• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Prelude Yeast

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cap Puncher

Reaction score
I bought a 500 gm brick of Prelude yeast. I repackaged it immediately into 25g, 50g, and 100g vacuum sealed packages and have them in the refrigerator. PM me if you are interested in trying the wonderful T. delbrueckii yeast.

Attachments

• 0C2EBD2C-DC72-4E59-9D20-AF24A3356EA2.jpeg
    0C2EBD2C-DC72-4E59-9D20-AF24A3356EA2.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 19
  • FCBDE05D-6FA0-458D-85F6-7DA3C93B0F8A.jpeg
    FCBDE05D-6FA0-458D-85F6-7DA3C93B0F8A.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 21
Purchased 25g of Prelude from Cap Puncher, and I am so glad that I did. I felt confident in the packaging, as it arrived nice and airtight from the vacuum seal. Discussed with @Cap Puncher prior to purchase, and he was very knowledgeable and provided good recommendations. I would definitely purchase from again. If you've been thinking about using Prelude, this is a great opportunity to purchase and try it out.

Purchased 25g of Prelude from Cap Puncher, and I am so glad that I did. I felt confident in the packaging, as it arrived nice and airtight from the vacuum seal. Discussed with @Cap Puncher prior to purchase, and he was very knowledgeable and provided good recommendations. I would definitely purchase from again. If you've been thinking about using Prelude, this is a great opportunity to purchase and try it out.
Thanks Pour750ml, I hope your Pinot Noir Forte Finer Winer Kit fermentation with Prelude goes well. It should lift the aromatics and give more mouthfeel!

Thanks @Cap Puncher for the Prelude. I’ve been dying to try it out! I’m fact I’ve already got a starter going, lol. I appreciate the careful packaging and the info that came with it!

Does anyone need any Prelude before fermentation season? I still have a few left if anyone needs any. Send me PM if you needs some.

Im doing some Horse Heaven Hill Syrah this year. So I’m probably going to do 3 fermentors. #1 Prelude+ Syrah yeast, #2 Prelude + Avante, #3 Prelude+ Bravo ( possibly).

I’m also getting some Royal Slope Pinot Noir. I’m might do a small batch of White Pinot Noir by pressing clusters, then using Prelude + TR 313. I may native yeast the rest.

With an old vine zin last year I did Prelude +BM4X4 and Prelude +Avante which I still in the barrel and the aroma is great.

Last edited:
Back