• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Scott Labs Estate Tannin buyers

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Welch

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I unsuccessfully tried to find small quantities of this tannin so decided to just buy a Kg of it. I won't be able to use it all so thought I'd post here and see if anyone is interested in splitting this with me.

I'm hoping to find 3-4 others interested so I could make 4 or 5 portions of 200 or 250 gram each. I'd repackage, vacuum seal, and ship by UPS.

Looking at $35-45 per portion depending on if it is split 4 or 5 ways plus shipping on top.

I just ordered from Scott Labs this morning so am expecting it in a week or so.

I unsuccessfully tried to find small quantities of this tannin so decided to just buy a Kg of it. I won't be able to use it all so thought I'd post here and see if anyone is interested in splitting this with me.

I'm hoping to find 3-4 others interested so I could make 4 or 5 portions of 200 or 250 gram each. I'd repackage, vacuum seal, and ship by UPS.

Looking at $35-45 per portion depending on if it is split 4 or 5 ways plus shipping on top.

I just ordered from Scott Labs this morning so am expecting it in a week or so.
Hi Jim, I would like to get in on this also. Thanks

This was delivered yesterday, I’m still looking for for one more person interested in a 4-way split. Looks like approximately $55 shipped per person for 250 grams each, if someone is outside the lower 48 it may be more.
There is a “best by” date of February 15, 2026 so nearly 3 years of shelf life remaining.
I’ll be PMing the two who have expressed interest so far to set up payment and shipping.
IMG_2792.jpeg

I was thinking about getting the Kilo of Estate as well, for my Cabernet Sauvignon, but I found this deal:
Tannin Estate- Cellaring Tannin for Red Wines: 55 grams

Also, I recently bought a Kilo of FT Blanc Citrus for my Sauvignon Blanc making needs, because I couldn't find it in smaller quantities anywhere. If anybody is interested in buying 250g for $50 shipped USPS, please send me a private message. It is made in Italy and it has an expiration date of 02/22/2026.

Latest posts

Back