Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the labels from almost every bottle I've opened, (both commercial and my own) and intend to do a big wall hanging.

I have a framed poster sized collage of my labels on my wall. I created the collage using Picasa 3, and uploaded the jpeg to the Walmart Photo Center. Even shipped to my door, it was less than ten bucks. It attracts a lot of attention from my guests. I need to do another one, as I have twice as many labels now.

LabelExports.jpg

Two new ones. The first is for a friend of mine (Aaron Knotts), who wanted some blackberry merlot, so I made a lable for him...just cause I'm that way...

Knotts.jpg

This one is for my soon-to-be-bottled Italian Port. I wanted an antique snake oil medicine bottle look. What do you think?

Elixir_of_Life.jpg

As I have said many times, creating labels is one of my favorate parts of the wine making process! I'm about to bottle six reds and the port (above). I'll share some pics of the bottles once I get them labeled.

This is my newest label. I took the picture on my family trip to The Old Country back in 2004. These giant (10 or 12 feet across) cherub mosaics decorate the interior of Michelangelo's dome of St Peter's in Rome. They are around the interior balcony overlooking the central crossing of the basilica. It's not an often visited area of the basilica. The Piccoli Nipoti translates as Little Grandchildren. This wine will commemorate #3 and be served at his/hers Baptism next year.

piccoli Nipoti small.jpg

Last edited:
Kraffty, that's seriously awesome!
Also, thank you for letting me know I'm not the only one who has used Minions on my labels...

Mike, you speak Spanish, don't you? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

Latest posts

Back