Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robin, Never heard that type of wine, what is it, how it tastes and how you made it?

And do you just use the red "fruits"?

It is a cactus, and yes, I used only the fruits. I'm hoping this works, but here is the link to the thread where i posted my recipe. There are a few other recipes in it too, I believe. As far as the taste? It's pretty unique, not sure what I can compare it too. The pic in the label was a pic I took while picking the fruit. Hope that helps

http://www.winemakingtalk.com/forum/f45/prickly-pear-cactus-wine-33279/index4.html

Last edited:
Rocky said:
Hey, Marc, this is a family site! That artwork might look better on cantaloupe wine. :)

Okay, Julie, I am going to the corner.

Lol!!!! I honestly do wonder if anyone gets offended by my labels. I try to keep them as tasteful as possible.

Hard to get offended on a website that has us all making copious amount a homemade wine. There are still people that liken me to a moonshiner. I try to tell them that what I am doing is legal. But everytime a give a bottle of wine away they always tuck it away as though the ATF is going to kick in the front door.

Latest posts

Back