Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is one that I made for an "Apothic White" clone. Funny thing is it didn't turn out at ALL like apothic white. It's more like a chardonnay lol, oh well!

aphorism copy.jpg

Dragons Blood Dragon

My first batch of Dragons Blood. The dragon was first designed by my wife for a Tattoo for my Nephew.

dragonlabel1.jpg

Two new labels I made today.

Shelly,
Love the labels.
Each summer there is a Fairy Festival in Darlington, Maryland, right across the river from me. It draws a pretty big crowd every year, and is getting bigger. People dress the part and camp out in the woods for a week, holding different events. Some good label pictures here too.
http://www.marylandfaeriefestival.org/

Thanks, O. haven't bottled this wine just yet, prob next month.

And it is not snow, it is actually a pic of the beach in Guanacaste Costa Rica!

Last edited:
Great bunch of lables, everyone! I'm like snowgirl. Label ideas usually come to mind when I start a batch of wine. The label is always ready long before the wine is done.

Here is one that I made for an "Apothic White" clone. Funny thing is it didn't turn out at ALL like apothic white. It's more like a chardonnay lol, oh well!

I was at the Liquior store last night and saw that on the shelf. I might give it a try.

The label for my upcoming 50th birthday celebration on September 11th...

DCL.jpg

congrats Dave

50 is awesome .. just sayin! beat ya by about a year .. but wish i'd been as organized and had the wine already picked out!! well done!!

Apothic White has a nice reisling blend with hints of tropical flavors, honey and vanilla. So My apothic clone was a blend of niagara, apricot, and mango.... but it turned out dry then I decided to force MLF it, to round it out. So I can't really backsweeten. It will be good anyway I hope

Back