Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard to get offended on a website that has us all making copious amount a homemade wine. There are still people that liken me to a moonshiner. I try to tell them that what I am doing is legal. But everytime a give a bottle of wine away they always tuck it away as though the ATF is going to kick in the front door.

I know what you mean! Everytime someone finds out that I make wine, I have to tell them that it is legal and there is nothing they can do to me. THey then proceed to inquire about purchasing said wine. THat is when I tell them that I do not want the ATF to knock on my door. LOL I just give them a bottle and request that the empty comes back.

Shiraz

I think this label making can be as much fun as the wine making ... made this label as an alternate for my first batch ... and this is my friends' "vote" for better choice! Now when I paint I'm trying to think about whether it's gonna work for a bottle:i

My Wine .. My Painting .. My Label ... who will help me drink my wine??

IMG_0713.jpg

Yes, label is done before wine lol. I used lime base. There's a thread on here for Mojito skeeter pee, that's where I got the idea from, had all ingredients waiting on me in the freezer :D

I made this up for the coastal white I just bottled. I liked the photo so much I just put a name of the wine on the label, nothing else.

coastal_zps5efd5aeb.png

I like the real clean label for the coastal white, I'm making the same but going more fun but more complicated. I stole some well known cartoon actors (Lori loves the Minions) and used their images and a play on their names. Come on Summertime.
Mike

View attachment MinionLabel.pdf

MinionLabel.jpg

Last edited:
That is some kind of cool there. And the wine will be different to match. sounds very good.

Back