Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My newest label for my Strawberry Rhubarb

Love this!!!

I'm new to this and only have my first three batches on the go. I'm finding the naming/label making process just as much fun as making the wine! Here's my first label:

ThePilotProject.jpg

And my 2nd:

BluePomLabelFINAL.jpg

WineMonkey said:
Love this!!!

I'm new to this and only have my first three batches on the go. I'm finding the naming/label making process just as much fun as making the wine! Here's my first label:

And my 2nd:

Awesome! Love the Blue Balls.

Here is a label I made for a lady. This one was really hard for me to make!!! LOL (I'm a HUGE Tennessee fan!)

Alabubba.jpg

If the person wasn't such a good friend, it would have never been made!!! Lol. I feel dirty having made it though. I think I need to confess my sins or something.

Mrdillon may not go to hell for his pin up label.....

But tattud4life is going to bust the gates of hell wide open and get sent straight to the fire pit and the worms for the Alabama label.

Last edited:
dessertmaker said:
Mrdillon may not go to hell for his pin up label.....

But tattooed4life is going to bust the gates of hell wide open and get sent straight to the fire pit and the worms for the Alabama label.

Lmbo!!!! I know what you mean!! I really need to confess my sin!! My skin is burning still from making that one!!!

Catawba has been crushed, adjusted, pressed and rest in the secondary.
Thought I would start playing with a label in the down time.

catabwa.jpg

I made two versions of the label for my Argentine Malbec... I can't decide which one I like better... I'll have about 30 bottles, so I'm thinking I might go half and half. Here they are:

Option 1:
OneTrickPonyLabelv5.png

Option 2:
OneTrickPonyLabelv2.jpg

I made two versions of the label for my Argentine Malbec... I can't decide which one I like better... I'll have about 30 bottles, so I'm thinking I might go half and half. Here they are:

Option 1:
OneTrickPonyLabelv5.png

Option 2:
OneTrickPonyLabelv2.jpg

I vote for the first image, once place it on a white label, the design wil look cleaner and softer...

This is the label I made for my lemon wine. It's such a fun wine I thought it needed a fun label.
Missy

lemon lucy.jpg

Howdy, I finally bottled the very first batch I started, Strawberry, I have made 3 batches of skeeter pee while the strawberry cleared. I made several beginner mistakes and at one point started to put it in my sprayer and spray fence rows with it but it turned out perfect, most of it will go outa sight to age. Anyhow here is my label.
Tom

sb.jpg

20121012_004700.jpg

Back