Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of my labels

Here are a few recently bottled ones. My labels have become simpler and cleaner as of late.

2011-es5471.png

2011-rhubarb.png

2011-cranmel.png

The bison is on there because the es5471 grapes came from NDSU's test vineyard in Absaraka, ND.

Go bison!

Thanks Rocky!! She reminds me of my wife. Very feminine, but will lunch you in the mouth if it is warranted. Lol. Plus, we are both tattooed freaks and I love the pin up girl style! She just looks like a rough and tumble pin up girl. Also, her history is pretty cool as well.

Thanks Greg, I use 3 x 5 as well but those looked bigger. I really like your labels and they look even better on the bottles

Here's the label I'm going to use for my first batch of muscadine wine.

Oops!!! I just noticed that I added the website for skeeter pee and the ABV of my strawberry pee!! LMBO!!!!! :d I'm such a dork sometimes!!!

Lakeview Vineyards White Muscadine 2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm looking into making some labels. What program do you use and what kind of label is the easiest to get off?

The cranberry turned out really nice, if I do say so myself. Let me know if you ever get over to Fargo. We can taste some. I will be in Bismarck in Feb for the NDGGA meeting. I can bring some along then too.

Strawbarbie

My newest label for my Strawberry Rhubarb

strawbarbie.png

Latest posts

Back