Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't have an "estate" label, so I made one...

Land_Estate.jpg

That's nice! Did u make that from scratch?

Yes, Carolyn, this one was done from scratch. It took me a while to get it to look right. Luckily, I have extra free time at work.

Bob, behind the Land Estate is a faded set of my intials "DCL" in some fancy flourished font I've got.

Thank you both very much. You're appreciation is encouraging.

Yes, Carolyn, this one was done from scratch. It took me a while to get it to look right. Luckily, I have extra free time at work.

Bob, behind the Land Estate is a faded set of my intials "DCL" in some fancy flourished font I've got.

Thank you both very much. You're appreciation is encouraging.

Awesome! They look professional!

ShelleyDickison: I want to thank you for the inspiration to try some acrylic spray on my labels. It makes them look really sharp, and gives them a bit of texture. I'll be using it from now on.

Oh, and thanks for adding yet another step to my wine making process. :slp

Another nice run of labels Shelly. Does the Niagra Dark Cherry come with a pair of 3D glasses?
It's so demensional I just want to walk inside and gulp.

Three more, and I have labels for everything I have currently going. I was feeling particularly "weird Al" today, hence all the parodies. 1) Pom-- Pomeranian. 2) Manischewitz ( concord) AKA, MommaSharesIt 3) Wll, it's made from Smuckers Strawberry. HAHAHA!

I suppose it's time to work on the ones I PLAN to do.
**EDITED because I DID do the ones I PLAN to do** Even if they don't turn out, I got labels. P.S. I love doing design work!

Picture6.jpg

Picture4.jpg

Picture5.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, you guys are impressive!

Can you recommend some tools for a long time photoshop user to help get started making labels?

I've never really used Photoshop. I've been using a combination of MS Publisher and GIMP for since about 1997 or so. I wish I was more educated on Photoshop, but it's easy to stick with what ya know, ya know.

Latest posts

Back