Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No more contractor-leavings new septic field mountains and valleys. Not a bad result for a 1963 Massey Ferguson 50 farm tractor with bucket loader, two ganged peg harrows manufactured by John Deere in 1910 for use with horses, and a 1958 model farmer. I always say, we're older and slower than the new stuff but we still get the job done! When I was done you coulda planted crops on my forearms. Time for a beer.

IMG_3442.JPG

Ahhh... a nice Halloween Eve on the deck, 52 degrees with a refreshing, brisk wind straight out of Yankeeland and a French Bordeaux. Life is good!

View attachment 107015View attachment 107016
You need to calm down a little. You look like a coiled spring ready to pop!!:p No wonder you didn't answer the door when I was there Trick or Treating!!! Your trick for no candy is we dug up your driveway!

This Nissan Versa eBay coil pack and spark plug replacement post is brought to you by Engineers Who've Never Gotten Their Hands Dirty.

#1: OK, the engine cover is off, so where are they? Oh yeah, they are UNDERNEATH the intake manifold. SMH, gotta take off the air supply plumbing and hoses, the throttle body and the intake manifold.

IMG_3462.JPG

#2: Finally! There they are, the little #####s!!!

IMG_3463.JPG

#3: All new again. Now all I have to do is replace the intake, throttle body, air supply plumbing and associated hoses. :rolleyes:

IMG_3465.JPG

#4: Exploring why the front windshield washer doesn't work. The hose is disconnected. That requires removal of the inner fender liner, and maybe the cowl! Maybe next week...

IMG_3466.JPG

It runs great again. But this kind of stuff makes a guy who used to work on 1960s and 70s cars fume.

Latest posts

Back